Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Now that hype died down a bit... I can't see Lana dropping clues like that. The only time (I think) we got "easter eggs" was on the LFL trailer (funnily enough) with those symbols (that I think were about the collabs).

She's probably excited to have an astronomical event on her birthday and remembered that line on the trailer mentioning Tuesday.

I will still look forward to the 21st but if nothing happens I won't be that disappointed cause something is coming soon anyway :brows:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Now that hype died down a bit... I can't see Lana dropping clues like that. The only time (I think) we got "easter eggs" was on the LFL trailer (funnily enough) with those symbols (that I think were about the collabs).

She's probably excited to have an astronomical event on her birthday and remembered that line on the trailer mentioning Tuesday.

I will still look forward to the 21st but if nothing happens I won't be that disappointed cause something is coming soon anyway :brows:

If we look back at the LFL trailer, it’s filled with clues about the album: the collabs of course, but the red strawberry is there because the Color red is featured in many songs, the moon symbol for Heroin, the planets and galaxy for Love (could also apply to TNBAR and Yosemite, that both have that “cosmic” samples), the Statue of Liberty for GBA, the Hollywood sign for the title track, the contribution line that ended up on Coachella. The witchy feeling is not really present on any song though (BPBP because of Stevie?! Serene Queen might have been the “witchiest” song of that era but I don’t think anyone said it was even considered for the tracklist). 
she better announce something related to LDR9 on Tuesday (the meltdowns if she doesn’t)… and I’d love if there was some sort of mystery / cosmic / witchy feeling to tracks for this album… 

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

.. I can't see Lana dropping clues like that

:sass: this is the friendship with taylor influence.

:fabcat: also is it a jack track? He liked the post within a minute of her posting it

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

so honeymoun just said on Twitter she’s going from BB to LFL 2.0 why is no one moving?

dont they usually not have real info??? they might just be speculating :sadcore5: …. i hope theyre right tho

12 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

so honeymoun just said on Twitter she’s going from BB to LFL 2.0 why is no one moving?

because i dont trust anyone anymore

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif