Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

peach fuzz will contain cricket noises? experimental queen! :true:

She's really going for that organic sound this era. :true:

roses bloom for you is such a boring song , she left it on the cutting room floor 5 years ago and for good reason :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

48 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

🕯 LANA SHALL POST WITHIN THE NEXT THREE HOURS 🕯

:illumilana2: :illumilana:

Wrong manifestation 😂 

Beyoncé is releasing a new single at midnight 😅

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

roses bloom for you is literally such a boring song , she left it on the cutting room floor 5 years ago and for good reason :oprah3:

She left it there because she wasn’t sure about those second to last chords, Rick did somethi— :ma:

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

roses bloom for you is literally such a boring song , she left it on the cutting room floor 5 years ago and for good reason :oprah3:

She has released boring questionable songs in the past, I wouldn't mind hearing RBFY :oprah3:

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

As I've noted here before, Lana said in one interview or article that 'RBFY' was just an album opener, like a short 50-second introduction, and then used again at the end as a coda. But she scrapped the idea. Therefore, it's not a full song, though she could either expand it or use it for the same purpose on another album, which seems unlikely to me. Elle asked me if I knew which interview or article she said this in, and I do not. 

Whenever Lana or her label release a massive career retrospective, like Tori Amos's 'A Piano,' then we will probably get an album's worth of deleted tracks like 'Serene Queen' and 'RBFY.'

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

As I've noted here before, Lana said in one interview or article that 'RBFY' was just an album opener, like a short 50-second introduction, and then used again at the end as a coda. But she scrapped the idea. Therefore, it's not a full song, though she could either expand it or use it for the same purpose on another album, which seems unlikely to me. Elle asked me if I knew which interview or article she said this in, and I do not. 

Whenever Lana or her label release a massive career retrospective, like Tori Amos's 'A Piano,' then we will probably get an album's worth of deleted tracks like 'Serene Queen' and 'RBFY.'

I believe that and it makes sense (it doesn't have a full song feel), but she also said that LIB wasn't really a full song and was just for the movie trailer it was in and...that was demonstrably false. With Lana, we never really know if she's telling the truth

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Isn't Beyonce releasing July 29, and the Vogue issue just comes out tomorrow? Or is she dropping a single tomorrow too?

Both. The single is dropping tonight at midnight and the Vogue issue comes out tomorrow and yes i prayed, begged, came and cried for times like these :angie:

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

With Beyoncé releasing tomorrow, I highly doubt Lana is dropping anything. 

nothing was coming anyway but it’s not like lana ever tried to have chart success with a single :rip:

i literally thought roses bloom for you leaked ages ago though, i swear i heard it, unless it was just a bad fan edit because i remember thinking the snippet was better 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e