Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 hours ago, West Coast said:

Multiple sources announced the release like a week prior

yes, multiple fucking insiders that ruined MANY surprise releases from Lana. She was supposed to surprise drop several projects but every damn time there was an insider that ruined that for some temporary twitter clout 

7 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

so is there any actual evidence that she’s surprise dropping something tomorrow or did we just pull it out of our asses? besides the fact that she’s been suspicious enamored by stars as of lately… :tea:

I don’t think a single or an album is dropping tomorrow, but maybe an announcement or a trailer? Or a snippet of the lead?

6 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Blue Banisters / Text Book / Wildflower Wildfire happened

BoZ and Eclipse announced the singles before her. The only projects that she could announce herself and that I can think of is when she posted about MAC and VB coming in a week and her acapella video of You’ll Never Walk Alone. 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BoZ and Eclipse announced the singles before her. The only projects that she could announce herself and that I can think of is when she posted about MAC and VB coming in a week and her acapella video of You’ll Never Walk Alone. 

But technically those are from insiders, for the regular gp or stans who are not constantly on places like twitter or LB 24/7, this was a really surprise release.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

hardly anyone knew about the singles even after they dropped. She didnt even make a post or acknowledge their existence :awk:

Unless someone checked her spotify regularly they wouldnt have known.(excluding people on LB and twitter)

On 6/10/2022 at 12:16 PM, Summerain said:

"These are the top astronomy events for June 2022, according to AccuWeather. Don't forget to look up this month to see the start of a rare, five-planet alignment grace the night sky. Beginning on Friday, the five planets of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn aligned in planetary order."

Her Taylor Swift era lmao 

Omg I just realized I said this on June 10

Happy bday Lanita <3

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:paris: what!!!!!!!! Is that tweet true omg

It is :crying4:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

6 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I have a feeling thats whatever shes working on rn is something shes wanted to do for a while

In the IG live she basically confirmed that she had to put BB out cause she had stuff to explain and that it was the first album of hers that was made for the critics instead of for herself... so I think you are right.

BB as an "era" felt kinda lackluster (even though the music was still great) cause I feel all she wanted for that album was to put it out and move on so I think the next thing will be a proper big era (of course not BTD big but similar to NFR with abundant promotion for Lana's standards :oic3:

giphy.gif

even though I’m not seeing anything happening today, BOZ cannot go inside Lana’s mind. She still can announce something or give us the title of the album and even the cover… we just need to not get our hopes up and see what happens today 

0YnL0Kf.gif