Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Sort of, they were right about the W mag photoshoot tho.

That was @cruelworld420, unless you meant the overall vibe. They did say "cold foggy Northern California beach vibes." a couple weeks before the photoshoot, which would match with the photoshoot.

I wish we had some sort of concrete time frame for an announcement, it seemed pointless to do the magazine shoot and the Gucci event only to go completely silent:smile4:

Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life album trailer Lana, Del, Rey, Lust, For, Life, Polydor, Alternative GIFLana Del Rey - Lust For Life album trailer Lana, Del, Rey, Lust, For, Life, Polydor, Alternative GIFLana Del Rey - Lust For Life album trailer on Make a GIF

"'Cause we're the masters of our own fate
We're the captains of our own souls"

19 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

I wish we had some sort of concrete time frame for an announcement, it seemed pointless to do the magazine shoot and the Gucci event only to go completely silent:smile4:

:thumb2: Lana has always been like this. She's done magazines plenty of times with no music coming soon, and the Gucci event seemed more like something fun for her to do and not necessarily promo related. The only 100% concrete info we have is Ben's comment saying music incoming and music soon. But even that can mean 6 months. :shh: 

Maybe they are waiting for the album date to be closer. If the album is scheduled for example for September-October they would want to start releasing things mid July so it doesn't feel like an eternity between lead and album (LFL and NFR flashbacks).

I wish she would follow the Honeymoon formula for this album too. One song with not much promo in July, the real lead single in August and then the album in September with another single :icant:

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe they are waiting for the album date to be closer. If the album is scheduled for example for September-October they would want to start releasing things mid July so it doesn't feel like an eternity between lead and album (LFL and NFR flashbacks).

I wish she would follow the Honeymoon formula for this album too. One song with not much promo in July, the real lead single in August and then the album in September with another single :icant:

HM’s rollout for a dream. LFL wasn’t so bad, when we think of it (all happened in the span of five months, which is pretty standard in the industry, maybe a bit long though) except for the fact that she finally gave a release date at the end of May when we already had three singles… but there were a lot of interviews and photoshoots during those five months. NFR, however… god how painful it was! Radio silence on her part, almost no interview and when she did, it was for her Gucci collab or to talk about Violet :toofunny:

AccTXum.jpg

Genre Influences: Shoegaze, chamber pop, dream pop 

1. Tracing The Cosmos - Interlude

2. Death Never Came
3. Skintight

4. The Sins Of Her Father 

5. Rock Candy Sweet

6. Stars Align

7. One Last Dance (feat. Father John Misty)

8. Left With Laugh Lines 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

not sure where to put this or what to make of it but i could not keep it to myself

3ed6332fd097f1d28fc30de3f4866195.png

687c951f9a5931026e6abf56d39b3a3b.png

This reminds me of a few days ago when Nikki lane leaked her phone number on her Instagram stories 😭

I cant let you in, and I cant keep you out

YDL7RAf.png

I need to see more of this….! More Sean exposed screenshots pls

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus