Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

COTCC is a really beautiful album, and I do feel like it had a clear aesthetic vision(The two budget MVs she put out were great), I could do without the features & the cover is disappointing, but other than that it's great. Chemtrails feels like the most "Lana" record since LFL. I think the QFTC and the rest of Lana's messes made the era a bad one though.

However, BB's tracklist feels incohesive, the songs by themselves are good. However, there isn't much variation or experimentation. It's cute but not amazing, and I'd rank it lower than LFL.

tKarQzh9I1oehvAEU4qCaGDYWfhYuZfiQSz_1KZ7Fq3u5JCK_PX0cFSSJhbs0lGbwZslBP409kj5A-1-j5jVGFecj-g_S95EuJGC0nZz87rVNgQ9iU5GRP7ZZJiwkI8Xx8NHwuZ6M-JKMMC27WqRuWI

Part of me want Lana to re-do her best works in the past but also, there's still a part of me wants Lana do something completely different, something she's never done before.

& I just want a 15 - 20-track-album from Lana

or only 8 tracks but every track is >5 minutes

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

I’m ready for something new, whatever that is

NFR, COCC, and BB have their unique qualities but all kind of follow the same tone…very stripped back, very lyrically heavy, etc

She said the new album is wordy and conversational (yikes we’ll see how that goes) but there’s orchestra and stuff, so hey. We might get our big production and soaring vocals back this time around 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

i just want something good … and something i can shake my ass to. and/or something i can have on while performing a satanic ritual surrounded by candles sitting inside a pentagram on the floor

ezgif-5-ef3043dd9d.gif lana-del-rey-marinerscomplex.gif 940062093577682944.gif?size=240&quality=lossless

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

what was it like?

Like I lived a thousand years in another life and then came back too and only 20 minutes passed. Not entirely pleasant but neither was it bad. Illuminating. 

in that life Lana did release a cosmic album so…

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 hours ago, Vertimus said:

I finally had a LDR9 dream. The initial rollout was a video something like the television program Jeopardy, with two contestants, who both seemed to be women, guessing the name of the album, which finally turned out to be 'American Connectivity.' 

That’s such a LDR patriotic hippy album title

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

19 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i just want something good … and something i can shake my ass to. and/or something i can have on while performing a satanic ritual surrounded by candles sitting inside a pentagram on the floor

Us listening to LDR9

56NE6fH.jpg

The last Lana related dream I had was an interview where she was in a boat in the middle of the ocean with her legs in the water while answering questions.

Nothing exciting but I'm putting it out there in case it happens so I can pick up my psychic title :hide:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The last Lana related dream I had was an interview where she was in a boat in the middle of the ocean with her legs in the water while answering questions.

Nothing exciting but I'm putting it out there in case it happens so I can pick up my psychic title :hide:

Vogue 73Qs with Lana Del Rey 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I know Pokemon has nothing to do with Lana Del Rey but I want her to do something sounds like this (musically), I can feel if she would - then this + her voice might be something she's never done before but at the same time - sounds traditionally her

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Like I lived a thousand years in another life and then came back too and only 20 minutes passed. Not entirely pleasant but neither was it bad. Illuminating. 

in that life Lana did release a cosmic album so…

did it really feel like a thousand years?

well… one time i listened to brooklyn baby while high (weed) & it felt like it was an hour long… i guess that pales in comparison…

ezgif-com-gif-maker

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

did it really feel like a thousand years?

well… one time i listened to brooklyn baby while high (weed) & it felt like it was an hour long… i guess that pales in comparison…

I once listened to Guns & Roses and Bel Air on shrooms and it was the best thing I’ve ever experienced honestly. Absolutely incredible.

Spoiler

If you’re in an ok mental space, I highly recommend 

☆Credit  Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7