Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

y'all i haven't posted in forever but i fear the delulu has reached me bc i had a dream about LDR9 last night :toofloppy:

in the dream lana posted a snippet of a new song on her ig with a clip from a music video or maybe album trailer? the song had a sort of new upbeat jazzy sound with kinda carnival vibes? like organ and brass and such but still very melodic and pretty and quintessentially lana. i cant remember exact lyrics or themes but it was more like her poetry than her older lyricism. it caught me off guard bc of the soundscape but the video was black and white except for carnival/street lights and it was like twilight/almost dark on a beach & like boardwalk pier and she had on a dress similar to the w mag shoot and no shoes in the sand. i remember thinking it was silly but still elegant in a way and she was able to let loose and be herself without judgement from others. i woke up thinking she had posted it fr and i had seen it when i briefly woke up but no it was all an illusion delusion :cryney:

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

73Qftc :bebe:

unmanifest it

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

maybe an unpopular opinion but I think I might care about her touring more than a new album rn :noparty: she’s made like zero hints about touring soon and if she makes another album that means three albums of new material she’ll have to fit into her tour :excited:

sgopYhV.gif

18 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

maybe an unpopular opinion but I think I might care about her touring more than a new album rn :noparty: she’s made like zero hints about touring soon and if she makes another album that means three albums of new material she’ll have to fit into her tour :excited:

since when has lana cared about touring recent songs 😭 her next tour is gonna be 30% BTD 30% NFR 15% UV 15% LFL and maybe 10% of COTCC and BB

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

since when has lana cared about touring recent songs 😭 her next tour is gonna be 30% BTD 30% NFR 15% UV 15% LFL and maybe 10% of COTCC and BB

and 0% honeymoon

NID033s.jpg?2             Grl3wH1.jpg?2          pBsohTp.jpg?2

49 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

yep ! I miss the feeling of waiting for a show and meeting strangers that become friends. ugh so magical. she really should do small shows in California/east coast or something 

I’m gonna say something controversial before the next album comes. Those of y’all who paint BB as messy and complain that it’s songs we’ve already had or that it’s boring obviously are missing the entire point. It truly is a healing album. It details the struggles of addiction and heartbreak and trying to find family again when you had none. Men who come and go because a bottle is more important to them. Finding your own family because maybe it never came easy for you. Trying not to be self destructive and angry. It’s deeply emotional when you fully understand all her references and there’s a lot. Y’all were just upset it wasn’t milfymoo clubbycloo death drop into a split werq the house down boots slay

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I’m gonna say something controversial before the next album comes. Those of y’all who paint BB as messy and complain that it’s songs we’ve already had or that it’s boring obviously are missing the entire point. It truly is a healing album. It details the struggles of addiction and heartbreak and trying to find family again when you had none. Men who come and go because a bottle is more important to them. Finding your own family because maybe it never came easy for you. Trying not to be self destructive and angry. It’s deeply emotional when you fully understand all her references and there’s a lot. Y’all were just upset it wasn’t milfymoo clubbycloo death drop into a split werq the house down boots slay

i fully agree with this

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

3 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

the only thing i disagree with is the mess, if the unreleased/leaked music wasn’t ass quality i would agree with everything.

200.gif giphy.gif 200w.gif

9 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

stans only dislike it cos its not a 2.0 of either Born to Die or Ultraviolence :hoe:

4 minutes ago, clementines said:

the only thing i disagree with is the mess, if the unreleased/leaked music wasn’t ass quality i would agree with everything.

I can understand that cuz its personal preference. I just get irked when people were like “WAHH THIS ALBUM WAS A SNOOZEFEST WITH NO PLOT” like why are u here…

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

stans only dislike it cos its not a 2.0 of either Born to Die or Ultraviolence :hoe:

And I really don’t think there’s ever been a 2.0 of any album! Each album has a distinct sound and they all reference each other and play off each other, but never copy. That’s why Lana is such a legend

3 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

I’m gonna say something controversial before the next album comes. Those of y’all who paint BB as messy and complain that it’s songs we’ve already had or that it’s boring obviously are missing the entire point. It truly is a healing album. It details the struggles of addiction and heartbreak and trying to find family again when you had none. Men who come and go because a bottle is more important to them. Finding your own family because maybe it never came easy for you. Trying not to be self destructive and angry. It’s deeply emotional when you fully understand all her references and there’s a lot.

It being emotional & touching deeper topics doesn’t mean it’s good lmao. It is a messy album, with half of it being older songs clumped together, and 3 of them being literal youtube rips. I don’t see it as a full body of work, it’s literally a compilation album. The older songs are some of the best tho, songs like Beautiful and VOTBG are just bad & boring TBH. The “You don’t like it cause you don’t get it” mindset is so annoying & pretentious lol, we get the references, it just ain’t a great album!

11 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Y’all were just upset it wasn’t milfymoo clubbycloo death drop into a split werq the house down boots slay

And this argument is just very dumb for a Lana album on Lanaboards bsjdjdjs like what…

SosL8zN.png

37 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

yep ! I miss the feeling of waiting for a show and meeting strangers that become friends. ugh so magical. she really should do small shows in California/east coast or something 

how about she goes to more countries like la to the moon i’m so sick of america getting everything :(

NID033s.jpg?2             Grl3wH1.jpg?2          pBsohTp.jpg?2

If we’re getting a Blue Banisters 2.0 I just hope she goes in the direction of Thunder and Dealer cause the songs she actually recorded for the album that weren’t from 2013/2017 kinda worry me. (Except BBS, a very excellent song).

SosL8zN.png