Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, World At War said:

drew erickson is known for arrangements rather than actual production so he might truly shine if given the chance to focus on that. let's wait and see

I dont think were ever gonna get On and On/Yes To Heaven at this point :icant:

54 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

So sum up, conversational, her management says that it’s amazing/good? 

is there anything else atm? 

@palemoonbaby‘s cactus also said it‘s good

41 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

So sum up, conversational, her management says that it’s amazing/good? 

is there anything else atm? 

She talked about Carl Jung's influence in her writing process. Nietzsche & Whitman were prevalent in much of her earlier works. I'm interested to see her current philosophical approach.

"When I found out that Allen Ginsberg wrote Howl in a few days, and then I saw Lawrence Ferlinghetti reciting Loud Prayer, I realized that I didn’t have to go slowly to have something be good. I could work fast if I wanted to." - Wmag

She also said this. Could this mean something? 👀

20 hours ago, BlueINK said:

For that concept she'd have to go BIG though. Like, a piano ballad with a 1 minute homemade iPhone video on loop as a mv wouldn't cut it.

It would also need a cover like this. 

Hide contents

lana_del_rey.jpg

Tbh I'd love The Revenge of Lana Del Rey as an album title. It's so camp.

If I’m not mistaken it was the original name for born to die?

4 hours ago, Summerorcold said:

I dont think were ever gonna get On and On/Yes To Heaven at this point :icant:

We got them as leaks :sass:

So I'm waiting at the Doctors & I got a few thoughts about the unreleased songs,  you all can ignore this I just wanna kill time lol 

If we get them on the album alot of people would complain about it again probably ( or maybe not if it's not Youtube  rips but who knows but I don't wanna start a discussion about it):true:

I think it would be better if we get an unreleased song that we get an unleaked one like LYTAN , even though I would be curious what the version of YTH will sound like that she finally would released. On & On would need a little bit more spice or a little rework even though is pretty good already.

I think RBFY would be a good choice too since alot of ppl want it & do we even know if we heard the full thing. 

But in the end there's nothing we can do about so we only can wait & see how many unreleased songs we get this time & if they are leaked or unleaked, reworked or not. There are a couple of unreleased songs that would deserve an official release but personally I would prefer only one or two unreleased songs on the new album. But in the end I wanna go open minded into the new album no matter how many unreleased songs we get or who the producer is :sass:

Spoiler

Also unpopular but I loved getting Nectar etc. on BB  but I don't wanna start a discussion

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

At least the waiting will be for the best this time cause I feel like once something is announced we'll get everything in quick succession afterwards.

I definitely expect the album to be announced alongside the lead single this time.

A short and concise rollout like the UV and HM days would be a dream :icant:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

"When I found out that Allen Ginsberg wrote Howl in a few days, and then I saw Lawrence Ferlinghetti reciting Loud Prayer, I realized that I didn’t have to go slowly to have something be good. I could work fast if I wanted to." - Wmag

She also said this. Could this mean something? 👀

She will reference this but on BTIG, in this poem https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/My_Father_Told_Me_If_I_Went_Slowly,_I'd_Be_Safe_-_But_He_Was_Wrong_(poem)

the audio is supposed to be 11 minutes :judgingu3: She mentioned this once, in the Rolling Stone Germany interview she did last year (not sure about the date,

i think it was near Chemtrails)

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

She will reference this but on BTIG, in this poem https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/My_Father_Told_Me_If_I_Went_Slowly,_I'd_Be_Safe_-_But_He_Was_Wrong_(poem)

the audio is supposed to be 11 minutes :judgingu3: She mentioned this once, in the Rolling Stone Germany interview she did last year (not sure about the date,

i think it was near Chemtrails)

11 minutes omg I NEED THIS

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I don’t think she will ever tour again lol she has no interest anymore 

she 100% will its just covid that got everyone lazy

she loved playing open air festivals too much

Which vehicle expecting you guys for era?

So far we have:

-cars

-tourist coach

-boat

-by feet

-tractor

-dogs (only sledge is missing) hope nobody's takes it seriously:bebe:

We don't have:

-bus

-bicycle

-plane

-lorry 

-train

-motorbike

-scooter

-truck

-van

-horses

-roller skater (even knowing how it's gonna to end)

-yacht

-paraglider

-rocket