Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think she'll change her mind about 1718293 times before she even announces the title and the 4 release dates next year. :smile4:

A wordy and angry album with the aesthetic of the W magazine shoot would be right up my alley tbh :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, West Coast said:

I think she'll change her mind about 1718293 times before she even announces the title and the 4 release dates next year. :smile4:

the way DNC was probably the album title and now it’s not (although it could very well still be a song title)

personal website
blogunofficial smileys pagediscogslast.fmitunes library page

from reading the mag, i fear this could be the longest pre-release thread in lanaboards existence but i hope i'm proven wrong :toofloppy:

anyways, happy pre-release era, besties! :candy:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I don’t know. It feels like she decided to put it out quickly so she can have the raw / angry feeling coming through?!?? (Sorry, i’m just too happy by it all at the moment)

i feel like honeymoon's production, if lyrical content, must influence this album as she seems to be thinking about that album a lot recently. and i'm really excited about this meditative automatic singing and writing style - i just know she's going to whisk us away :crai: 

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

from reading the mag, i fear this could be the longest pre-release thread in lanaboards existence but i hope i'm proven wrong :toofloppy:

anyways, happy pre-release era, besties! :candy:

it's giving NFR pre-release :flop: