Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

can she post something on d word already

NID033s.jpg?2             Grl3wH1.jpg?2          pBsohTp.jpg?2

She's such a troll she'll probably post an upbeat snippet from an album full of ballads or the other way around :thumb2:

Either way I need something. I'm so easily pleased that she could post a picture saying "album" and I'd be happy for a week :hide:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Snippets

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Not touched by Nikki\Bombastic Songs\Features\The Weeknd\Mike Deans Version 

trisha-pautas-crying.gif

35 minutes ago, COCC said:

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Not touched by Nikki\Bombastic Songs\Features\The Weeknd\Mike Deans Version 

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jackie/Bombastic Songs

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jackie/Piano Songs

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jackie/Rock Ballads

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Dre bby/Voice Memos

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Dre bby/Piano Samples

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Miky/Bops & some sad girl shit

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Nikki Collab/Country Music

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Friends/Folk/Covers

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Friends/Americana & Standards/Covers

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\Unreleased\Fine China

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\Blue Banisters\Cherry Blossom

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\Ultraviolence\The Other Woman

Confirm-Delete-Files-on-Mac-Immediately.jpg

i miss her :( mama must be working hard

i think its a good sign that she probably sent rob to london. maybe to work on mixes/ possibly mastering songs? which might mean there is more input and thought going into the production than just Gabe or Drew charting some orchestra under a one-take vocal.

a lot of speculation here though, who rlly knows

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

manifesting something to be announced on upcoming 4th of July

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon ‚ÄĒ ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

I forgot about these ones

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jenny/Pool sounds/Recorded by Jenny

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\LDR9\Jenny/Pool sounds/Recorded by Nikki

He’s a fake leaker

He’s attention needer 

He’s a bit believer in anything

from the reddit shit

said that the debree could be good for me

leak down

leak down

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

15 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

staring at this post of mine in confusion wtf does this even mean I meant to abbreviate Violets for Roses why did my mind think that was the correct abbreviation where did I even get this from like I rlly just typed that with full confidence without any second thought thinking these 5 letters are correct…

I didn't even catch that. I read it as Violets for Roses without question.  :deadbanana:You probably got it mixed up with VBBOTG. 

The way we all knew what you meant though...

20220727-003331.jpg

Hawaiian tropic dark & a bottle of Jack

someone get me an ouija board, we have to contact the French Husband, i'm tired of this shit. 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon ‚ÄĒ ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

this¬†photo i edited¬†being in a completely serious tiktok about rare outtakes is¬†SENDING ME ūüė≠ they even made a comment and pinned it saying "yall i swear none of these are edited i can literally show yall other pics from these photoshoots to prove its fr" i'm pissing my pants

https://imgur.com/a/pABasLK

LDR9 aesthetic confirmed?

1 hour ago, House of Balloons said:

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\Unreleased\Fine China

C:\Users\Lanita\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\Lana Del Rey\Blue Banisters\Cherry Blossom

Confirm-Delete-Files-on-Mac-Immediately.jpg

:hellno:

23 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

this¬†photo i edited¬†being in a completely serious tiktok about rare outtakes is¬†SENDING ME ūüė≠ they even made a comment and pinned it saying "yall i swear none of these are edited i can literally show yall other pics from these photoshoots to prove its fr" i'm pissing my pants

https://imgur.com/a/pABasLK

LDR9 aesthetic confirmed?

tiktok is a cesspool