Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

I could definitely see a norman type of cover, black and white because there’s no place for colors on that album, on a boat with her dad, or on the beach.

Let's pray that it's an Ultraviolence black and white cover and not a Chemtrails black and white cover!

9 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

Just saying. I re-read the W Mag issue cause thank God I finally managed to get it physically, and I stumbled upon this: "My dad is a deep-sea shark fisherman—he has been for 15 years—and he lived on a boat in Providence, Rhode Island, from the age of 15 to 18". I don’t know if anyone noticed that before but we know they’re messing around in Rhode Island at the moment. I could definitely see a norman type of cover, black and white because there’s no place for colors on that album, on a boat with her dad, or on the beach. Anyway, what I’m almost sure of is her dad being one of the main themes of LDR9. 

g2zl.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

ngl her singing songs about her relationship with her dad is something I can 1000% live without lol 

maybe not about her dad exclusively, but more about her daddy issues and all

3 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I, Donald J Trump am calling for a complete and total shutdown of fake titles until we know what the hell is going on!!

ew, someone catholic, come exercise this demon that's taken possession of the @Pretty On The Indide account 

mary-eunice.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

g2zl.gif

Many people are saying salt daddy king would be a great album title

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

ew, someone catholic, come exercise this demon that's taken possession of the @Pretty On The Indide account 

mary-eunice.gif

The drs office is boring!! Let me be chaotic

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Many people are saying salt daddy king would be a great album title

The drs office is boring!! Let me be chaotic

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

It’s called camp sweaty. I’d think a lana stan would understand

ew i'm not sweaty 

BruisedGiantFunnelweaverspider-size_rest

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I hate to bring down the mood but I just have this gut feeling it’s gonna be BB part 2 with a little bit more of a sonic direction 

how can I take down this post?

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

14 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I hate to bring down the mood but I just have this gut feeling it’s gonna be BB part 2 with a little bit more of a sonic direction 

I dont care. I just want new Music

Spoiler

but not manifesing that tho

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing