Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

One thing that gives @DragonWhore some legitimacy is that the fake insiders usually want the attention and spam more often :ma:

And even if it's fake at least they are polite. LFL made things up all the time and then called us flaccid or some shit like that :hide:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I really hope no one uncovers the LDR9 album art the way they did with COCC…I will never forget the meltdowns when the official cover was released:oopna:

we were all in denial :runs:

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

my only solution is to not listen to snippets at all or read descriptions ... but when i do that i end up not going on lb or participating in prerelease and then its not really fun at all giphy.gif you win some you lose some i guess

I can’t stop myself listening, but nearly always regret it

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, Chemtrail said:

That's a leaker's fault though, not Lana's. I'm sure she's ruined certain songs for people with snippets too far in advance but this one isn't on her. I felt that way about Tulsa Jesus Freak though, we got a snippet 7 months before the album.

No, it's just the concept of hearing the music before it's release

Leak or snippet its the same

I cant let you in, and I cant keep you out

YDL7RAf.png

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

No, it's just the concept of hearing the music before it's release

Leak or snippet its the same

Sure but Lana didn't intend for you to hear any snippets of Dealer (or a pitched version) before the album. I don't think it is the same tbh but fair enough.

Please I prefer no snippet or anything AT ALL.

Just info leaks, rumours & evrrything related to tracklist, songtitles to spice thinhs up a little bit (and for us to confirm that something is really coming).

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

I'm talking to him while I'm thinking of lustforlife
I'm trying my best, I don't know what to do
Talking to dragonwhore, don't know what it's about
I know they think that I have everything
If I can't have lustforlife, then they can't have me
(I know it looks like I have everything)
Why am I crying on the balcony?
(I know it looks like I have everything)
If I can't have lustforlife, then they can't havе me

to be honest i think this is really good, we're not being kept in a constant state of expectation and disappointment, the album is going to be so fresh. nfr era was just painful. i stood against snippets then and i still do now, it's all going to be worth it when we hear the album. this is way more peaceful for me than it was for any of her albums post honeymoon

27 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

tbh i fell in love with cinnamon girl from the snippets and where someone put the song together on youtube - it was on repeat like 24/7 now i barely play the song:deadbanana:

same, it sounded so good too somehow

Happy as the moonshine

can someone leak dragon slayer to keep us THRIVING til the next album era starts….????

i just KNOW that song is going to fuck up everyone on LB. We need it

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

1 hour ago, Future Jazz said:

to be honest i think this is really good, we're not being kept in a constant state of expectation and disappointment, the album is going to be so fresh. nfr era was just painful. i stood against snippets then and i still do now, it's all going to be worth it when we hear the album. this is way more peaceful for me than it was for any of her albums post honeymoon

I don’t mind snippets but they do need to be posted close to release, like she did in the LFL era (although the less there are, the better it is for the album’s first listen). NFR… man, still love that album but the year before its release… I still have PTSD. You know it’s bad when after that, no matter how long the pre-release was, no matter how messy or disorganized it seemed,  I was still going at it like :”At least it’s not as bad as NFR pre-release era”. If love was rushed released because of the leak, MAC and VB probably were in part to cover her Israël / Middle-Orient shitshow of a post, no matter what she said. Still won’t forgive her for posting so much snippets in October, thinking it was like LFL era and we were so close to release :toofloppy: