Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

31 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I hate to bring down the mood but I just have this gut feeling it’s gonna be BB part 2 with a little bit more of a sonic direction 

WRONG

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

WRONG

bigly?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

nb4 the cover is Lana and Rob dragging Patty out of her car and beating her ass on the asphalt 

violence against women? On lanaboards? *pretends to be shocked* none of us know patty or the full story so this is kind of a weird thing to comment on

15 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

nb4 the cover is Lana and Rob dragging Patty out of her car and beating her ass on the asphalt 

Turning Patty into a Beef Patty

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

19 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

drag ha for filth they said

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

bigly?

Many people are saying Honeymoon was the greatest album maybe in the history of albums, possibly of all time. I’ve heard that a lot. Is Lana the next Billie Holiday? It might be the case. My people are looking into it believe me. Anyway we can all hope itst not a total disaster like Cher or Madonna. I personally hope she covers YMCA on the next record but she may be not cool enough for The Village People so it’s too soon to say. If I could give her advice I’d say “Lana darling you’re doing great you’re a star but you need to collab with Azealia again. I Donald J Trump will negotiate a peace settlement. We at Trump Tower love Ultraviolence I can tell you that. More Aurbach less Antanoff. He’s a little too Muppets for me and I knew Jim Henson. Anyway lots of bops and make pop music great again. If elected I will ban Dua Lipa from entering the country. I can promise you that

On 7/5/2022 at 9:58 AM, Pretty On The Indide said:

I find snark more and more insufferable every day. It’s an absence of earnestness masquerading as intelligence when really emotional intelligence is becoming more and more integral to our society. It often symbolizes elitist rot more than any supposed intellect. Fuck that. Cringe is the new cool.

29 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

WRONG

Or maybe you consider imitating Trump to be the highest form of earnestness, and not at all snarky. Or maybe the "elitist rot" has finally got to you. Anyways, I'll pray for you. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, Mer said:

Or maybe you consider imitating Trump to be the highest form of earnestness, and not at all snarky. Or maybe the "elitist rot" has finally got to you. Anyways, I'll pray for you. 

Buy a dictionary with your family’s money and look up what a bit is. Also none of this is snark so maybe look that up too. 

2 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Buy a dictionary with your family’s money and look up what a bit is. Also none of this is snark so maybe look that up too. 

I'd buy a dictionary, but it looks like you've dumped the entire contents of one all over this forum. 

3 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Anyway…. i want sick beats and a dirty bass groove. Also rock and roll singing. 

All love hubby. We can still agree on one thing ^

On 7/7/2022 at 1:21 PM, Pretty On The Indide said:

Melania….i will add 50 M to your shopping account if Lana drops before September

5924aa4434911b89018b5eb9?width=600&forma

On 7/7/2022 at 1:24 PM, colaandvideogames said:

@DragonWhore :hooker:

0-B2462-EC-BF9-D-4328-86-B1-2-B9-EB1-F87

New album confirmed to be giving metal head, Eddie Munson, electric guitar realness:diva:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7