Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Maybe I’m just a fool but could the N = Nova? A nova is an exploding star… a firework of sorts :creep:

Seafoam Nova is finally coming:trisha::hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

40 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

floridakilos is an insider tho, im pretty sure he’s a reliable one too 

Is he tho? No offense meant but I'd consider him (and HM) more like hoarders in the sense that they have outtakes and unreleased stuff but they don't usually get info about what's to come.

The only "real" Lana insiders for me are BOZ and Eclipse 

Spoiler

And LFL :hide:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I'll take bombastic as long as it's not disco..that trend has to be wearing off soon. It's been the trend for years now, and it is getting a bit stale. Although I guess any time Lana goes a route sonically she always makes it her own so I should have faith she'd do it again

I have similar sentiments as well. Disco isn’t my favorite genre, but if Lana pursues it, I doubt it would be purely disco—much less the more mainstream disco that’s been popular lately. She loves blending genres and adding her own Lana-esque twist, so it would be interesting (if nothing else) to see what she’d cook up!

Disco is partly characterized by its synths, electric guitar/piano, horns, strings, and distinct basslines, so I think there’d be plenty of room to make the genre her own, so to speak!

If Lana does pursue disco, I could see it having influences similar to that of this song (though this song isn’t purely disco itself)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I just hope we get to know what DNC means cause it will haunt me forever otherwise :bebe:

At least the LDRV director can tell us eventually if it was just a random logo to resemble the NFR jacket or something :icant: (but I still have faith it's LDR9 related)

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I just hope we get to know what DNC means cause it will haunt me forever otherwise :bebe:

I feel like it has to be related to LDR9 in some way. I guess it being related to a separate project like poetry is possible but that seems less likely imo. 

I definitely think it has some significance or else the director for LDRV wouldn’t have even considered it as being relevant enough to include with merch. I guess we’ll see..:prettyhurts:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

At least the LDRV director can tell us eventually if it was just a random logo to resemble the NFR jacket or something :icant: (but I still have faith it's LDR9 related)

It absolutely meant something back in December when she wore it, but with as quickly as she changes her mind it's very up in the air if it will still matter or not :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

31 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Is he tho? No offense meant but I'd consider him (and HM) more like hoarders in the sense that they have outtakes and unreleased stuff but they don't usually get info about what's to come.

The only "real" Lana insiders for me are BOZ and Eclipse 

Hide contents

And LFL :hide:

fair enough i wasn’t sure. i thought he was but i don’t know his track record so :whatever:

Spoiler

@lustforlife please come back to us :xcry:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

I'll take bombastic as long as it's not disco..that trend has to be wearing off soon. It's been the trend for years now, and it is getting a bit stale. Although I guess any time Lana goes a route sonically she always makes it her own so I should have faith she'd do it again

she's not going for disco, Lana is the biggest anti-trend kween i've known

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I know at this point I’ll love anything she puts out because it’s been that way with every record, but I really would love a return of a rich, cinematic, orchestral sound. I just love the glamour she would bring into the music, and it seems that she’s feeling inspired by that vein of sound again, what with her mentions of Drew’s “charting” and her recent appearances.

I find that these days, I personally am gravitating towards all things glamour and opulence, so it’d be beautiful if she returned to that (with, of course, a vintage flair — i.e: big hair!)

I’m just patiently waiting for snippets or a single. So far, based on the description in W, I’m afraid this might be another album that’s not really my cup of tea..but I’m staying positive. Based on her recent public appearances, she’s really been giving off “I just created a masterpiece” energy

"Don’t forget me"