Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I performed astral projection and the cosmos told me LDR9 is inspired by the 90s and early 2000 action movies like Lara Croft, The Mummy and Chicken Run 

wow :xcry:

50 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I performed astral projection and the cosmos told me LDR9 is inspired by the 90s and early 2000 action movies like Lara Croft, The Mummy and Chicken Run 

f8yQPIq.gif

LDR9 chicken reference confirmed:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I feel like it has to be related to LDR9 in some way. I guess it being related to a separate project like poetry is possible but that seems less likely imo. 

I definitely think it has some significance or else the director for LDRV wouldn’t have even considered it as being relevant enough to include with merch. I guess we’ll see..:prettyhurts:

I believe a fan who met her at the awards said they were “100% sure” it DNC was about LDR9

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

This is SOOO camp

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

honestly 3 iconic films, and a mixture of them as an influence would be an incredibly welcome chaos.

Lana’s new track, “patience is a virtue but not right now it isn’t” coming july 14th. :angie:

4 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

She had a bunch of hype for Euphoira, and she released WCE… Still kind of disappointed at that missed opportunity tbh. Not that it is a terrible song or anything, but it could have been so much more. 

YEAH that was Absolutely heartbreaking for me. It’s not a bad song, but it’s just….. nothing great? Haven’t listened to it since. I really was hoping we were going to get something intensely dark, trippy, potentially with Labrinth production. Masssssive let down. I really hope she doesn’t fumble this next record. Big potential

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 7/7/2022 at 1:54 PM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

🪩🎆🧨

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861i8vwtumtrozgm18pl

It’s been seriously in my head all night … 

i think it’s Disco Nightclub. disco Night caboom would be spelled wrong 😑 

15 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

🪩🎆🧨

You posted the emojis in reverse order on purpose. Dynamite or Deadly Night Club :ma:

But this teasing is mean. I hope that the chocolate chips in your cookies always turn out to be raisins :true:

10 minutes ago, COCC said:

You posted the emojis in reverse order on purpose. Dynamite or Deadly Night Club :ma:

But this teasing is mean. I hope that the chocolate chips in your cookies always turn out to be raisins :true:

dynamite night club

dynamite night clash/crush 

5 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

When it’s neither of these and ends up being a hiadt black and white cover

Hide contents

19bd793800840fd229ab3316cfa68904.jpg

Still better than that Chemtrails cover 💀

11 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

THE HAIR
Imagem

Her Hawaiian era 
WAYAMAYA IN LDR9 CONFIRMED OMG

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just noticed, on west coast she was wearing that jacket with a round graphic on the boobs (don’t know if it was custom made), then on Norman she wore the famous Venice jacket and now she’s wearing the Dnc custom. Holy trinity confirmed: Ultraviolence-NFR-LDR9

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

15 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i don’t think the c would stand for club… would she really do another album with that word in it? 

What if she re-releases COCC but every single song is a feature with Nikki. „D(…) Nikki‘s Countryclub“  :ma:

@Nikkiofthelane and @Nikki Lane  won and we lost

Spoiler

Unmanifesting it as I‘m typing it.

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

What if she re-releases COCC but every single song is a feature with Nikki. „D(…) Nikki‘s Countryclub“  :ma:

@Nikkiofthelane won and we lost

Hide contents

Unmanifesting it as I‘m typing it.

Disco Nikki Club

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]