ldr9 :blush3:

15 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

What cruel world is this Nectar of the Gods

Heroin gold in my veins, and you in my thoughts

I’m on the freeway racing at a million and I just can’t stop

I call you up twice hang up the phone

Call again, I wanna talk

:oprah4:

Nectar of the Gods one of her best actually but it's UV era so doesn't count :hottie:

...I think a more interesting discussion would be how there is probably an actual final version of Nectar and Cherry Blossom lying on someone's hard drive right now...

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

btd levels of promotion (music videos interviews magazine covers) +
uv levels of production +
hm levels of aesthetic +
lfl levels of baddieness +
nfr levels of lyrics +
cocc levels of vocal performance +
bb levels of album cover variations =
ldr9 :blush3:

Nikki when she’s featured on every track and we get none of the above 

NL.gif

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Nectar of the Gods one of her best actually but it's UV era so doesn't count :hottie:

...I think a more interesting discussion would be how there is probably an actual final version of Nectar and Cherry Blossom lying on someone's hard drive right now...

if there really is a legitimate final version of nectar & cherry which weren’t released… that’s just… that’s just a crime against humanity :air:

if they’re lying around in some random leaker’s hard-drive… well… the plot thickens looking

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I’m really hoping for some reverb-drenched atmosphere on a song or two, maybe. I want a siren-floating-through-space moment lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I'm wondering if this is the BB slander thread or still LDR9 pre- pre-release thread 

Nah seriously BB gets hated & dragged on here on a daily but like dragging it every day won't make LDR9 any better. I get the wish for a different richer sound & something that is not a piano ballad, like I want something bigger & sth new too but you all act like BB is the worst album ever created  Like it has some strong lyrics,  the production is not that bad, the production is actually good it's just that those are ballads mostly. Also this album has, especially vocally,  some new & interested moments too. I know we are all tired of piano ballads but like hating every day on an album it is just not it & won't make anything better.

I get if you don't like the album & are scared that LDR9 won't be much different but the amount of the drag here recently is not it anymore. You guys are really picking up on even the tiniest things to crititze. Not saying that BB is perfect but I mostly only see negativity & dragging on here.

Anyways whatever :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

@fl0r1dakil0s we see you lurking, don‘t be shy :teehee:

Just now, Brow Bone said:

what was the gkit video recording for?

no need to overthink that: she was travelling and decided to record the moment for a nice memory. if it happens to be a part of smth else, great!, but i don't think that's happening any time soon (sadly)

I’m still hoping for some news in July (hopefully before Beyoncé drops, is she wants GP to notice lol), but in the meantime, I’m surprised that I’m enjoying BB very much these days, even though I never associated it with summer. BB clearly has that “cabin feeling”, and I guess that I’m having a reflective summer after all. Arcadia was superb around July 4 (even though I’m not American), BBS is still incredible after all these months, VFR is emblematic of the times we are living in. Even the “motherhood songs” (NOTG till SC), which I never really got into, sound incredibly good. 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Do we have news?

yes. lana will be releasing a 16 track album on july 22nd called diamonds never crack - 5 songs are features with nikki lane. and we found that out through lfl yesterday through ouija board. 

26 minutes ago, World At War said:

no need to overthink that: she was travelling and decided to record the moment for a nice memory. if it happens to be a part of smth else, great!, but i don't think that's happening any time soon (sadly)

i chose to wonder bc hopefully there'll be some kind of video release for it at least agreed but i don't wanna say i have the answers may the universe reveal the reasons why 

UV/Honeymoon