Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

just want u to know I'm here and that I have deets but the hostility is a no go for me right now. Maybe in a week I'll spill some. 

all u do is take and all I get is hostility.

No Nikki lane on this one.

Whoever is being mean to DragonWhore say sorry right now:judgingu:

and if part of it was me encouraging a game of 2 truths and 1 lie with all the insiders I’m sorry but I just thought it was a fun concept and didn’t mean any harm by it :coffee:

Spoiler

We’ll be patiently waiting to hear something whenever you’re back on here. I know you’re kinda new to the forum, but a lot of people just love to be a hater for no reason. please never take anything personally, trolls are everywhere roaming the internet lol

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

10 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

No Nikki lane on this one.

Love u nikki! But I’m not gonna lie I cheered on this one :party:hope it’s true they’ve been so close for 2 years now a collab could always be around the corner mefears

52 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Whoever is being mean to DragonWhore say sorry right now:judgingu:

and if part of it was me encouraging a game of 2 truths and 1 lie with all the insiders I’m sorry but I just thought it was a fun concept and didn’t mean any harm by it :coffee:

Hide contents

We’ll be patiently waiting to hear something whenever you’re back on here. I know you’re kinda new to the forum, but a lot of people just love to be a hater for no reason. please never take anything personally, trolls are everywhere roaming the internet lol

What DragonWhore said: « Negativity is way too much in here and I don’t want to face the « Eclipse treatment » and won’t say anything this week. »

What I understood: « Ok, so Lana is not coming for at least a week? »

14th JULY :fabcat:TODAY

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

24 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Didn't one of those twitter accounts tweet "new Lana before July 14"? Seeing as that is tomorrow.....looks like something is coming today :oprah4: :makeup2:

We just love setting ourselves up for disappointment don’t we?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

12 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

all u do is take and all I get is hostility.

Why does this sound like something Lana would say? :mj:

Lanarat.png

28 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Didn't one of those twitter accounts tweet "new Lana before July 14"? Seeing as that is tomorrow.....looks like something is coming today :oprah4: :makeup2:

They said we’d get big news before the 14th, but they said themselves it was a rumour. Yesterday, they specified that it would be this month. 

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Why does this sound like something Lana would say? :mj:

Isn’t the first part from one of her poems?

2 minutes ago, shadesofyosemite said:

:creep::creep::creep:

4-DBFFD86-4-D32-44-E9-98-FE-CAAAEE6-CB3-

omg is this even real

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

No but it should be

agree

I come back after a 7 month long hiatus and the insiders still haven't spilled anything?

barbphobic.gif

I'll lie down like a bed of wildflowers, and I'll always make the sheets smell like gardenias, wild at your feet

9 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

yeah… i know we’re going through a drought but we’re the best fanbase and we can go through this by being kind to everyone and being patient and lana will hopefully serve:kiss2:

Like we just got two amazing albums! And we know something is coming! Fighting over celebrities online is dumb, music is meant to bring people together! Manifesting love on LanaBoards<3 EVERYBODY SAY LOVEEE

7 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

perhaps i am mentally stuck as a teenager but everything keeps reinforcing the possibility of off to the races 2.0 :true: something w TEMPO is coming i feel it :true:

No very much this. We don’t recognize how great that song is, both the live and studio versions. Something with a lil attitude! I spoke about her earlier artistic vocal techniques in a past post, so I wonder if it’ll be making a comeback.