Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, fierybkn said:

aren’t singles supposed to drop on fridays?

she’s releasing midnight local time like LMLYLAW so it’s technically going to be a Friday release but it’ll be available starting tomorrow 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

For artists that seek high peaks yes so they have a whole tracking week for the charts but artists that don't really care or expect a big debut drop them whenever. It's usually even better to not drop on a Friday cause the songs don't get lost into the ocean of singles that come out every friday :thumb2:

Lana has released on Wednesdays, Thursdays and some Fridays so we'll never know when to expect something from her unless she explicitly announces it early :um2:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

@Terrence Loves Me Tell your mother to pack up her things, I'm the new resident psychic now :nails:

omg am i over

43-A5-CE11-33-B6-4036-B356-EA8788-A90016

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

I feel like these past few months I’ve started getting used to singles not being released on fridays, usually it just seems to be albums now and singles in some random days like Tuesdays or Wednesdays 

sgopYhV.gif

28 minutes ago, aly said:

Single in July and album in December is… a little long, no? I wanna believe it tho :ohmy:

Not if you want physical copies alongside the digital release. November makes more sense since December is usually not the best month for an artist because of XMas but with Lana, who knows (or does she care lol)? 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Jack kissing his cousin, Lana kissing Chuck... Maybe LDR9 is Alabama inspired :ma:

dance at night back in alabama…

her elusive summer night surf noir revival magnum opus is coming :lolliney:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Maybe LDR9 is Alabama inspired :ma:

I go back to Alabama…:prettyhurts:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath