Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Sonically I think we'll have something blue, like a hedgehog that runs fast ;) 

i'm bored tho

sonic-sonic-movie.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 7/14/2022 at 4:32 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Sonically I think we'll have something blue, like a hedgehog that runs fast ;) 

i'm bored tho

sonic-sonic-movie.gif

perhaps jack donoghue will produce a cool 90s chip-tune synth instrumental for her :true:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On 7/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, Surf Noir said:

perhaps jack donoghue will produce a cool 90s chip-tune synth instrumental for her :true:

i guess when we said "no more jack!" she said "let me get a second jack to produce, hold on one sec"

ZRVXSJQ5A364WZTMU6MDNZQ7ZI.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

JUST IN: California's even sadder sister (and like mixed with a lil' Methamphetamines, 13 Beaches and Heroin in it) is going to be on LDR9!!! But with a more rich production obviously. Rumor also has it, it is indeed the greatest song in the world. I stole God's laptop when he wasn't looking and saw it myself. So. Stanning is winning ladies :party::pray2:

43 minutes ago, Big Star said:

i find it highly concerning that we didn't get any sort of music news in a WHILE

(Yes. And:) 

Just gotta say that judging by your username you've got some lovely taste

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

23 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

JUST IN: California's even sadder sister (and like mixed with a lil' Methamphetamines, 13 Beaches and Heroin in it) is going to be on LDR9!!! But with a more rich production obviously. Rumor also has it, it is indeed the greatest song in the world. I stole God's laptop when he wasn't looking and saw it myself. So. Stanning is winning ladies :party::pray2:

(Yes. And:) 

Is this a joke or

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Here I am, once again, to report another LDR9 dream I had :hype:

Lana did an interview with Pitchfork that also included a photoshoot. The pictures I remember from the shoot were her in two long, flowy dresses, one yellow and one blue, where she was posing up against a large tree. Her hair was long, wavy, and parted to the side. It sort of reminds me of a cross between these photos:

Spoiler

52215779972_84d560d1d8_b.jpg52217268465_4103bbeea0_b.jpg

The main photo used for the article was artwork of her, sort of like they've done for previous articles. In the artwork, she had big bouffant hair and gold hoop earrings, sort of like for her 2017 V magazine shoot, and she looked mad. The article talked more about how she was expressing anger on her new record, so it was fitting.

Spoiler

52217059089_7b1f5313ce_o.jpg

The article also included a bunch of photos of her at the Gucci Cosmogonie event, apparently because there was a section of the article that talked about Gucci & fashion.

In the interview, she confirmed the title of the record, which indeed used the DNC acronym. However, it was very complex and not something that anyone could have guessed. It was: Distrust ____ Conundrum (can't remember the second word)

She said it was a reference to how she's become more distrusting of others over the years, mostly romantic partners and those in the media.

She also stated that the first track on the record was titled Exceptional, and said it was a response to the treatment she received by the media in recent years. (In one of my other LDR9 dreams, there was also a song that was a response to media treatment, so I feel like this is really a sign that there will actually be a song like this on the record. Subconscious, don't fail me now.) She also said she almost scrapped the track because she kept forgetting how to spell the word exceptional and kept trying to put a 'k' in it. This sparked fan conspiracies that there would be another song about K on the record since apparently this was a sign that he was still on her mind.

That's all I remember from the article because I didn't read the whole thing, but when I went to post it on LanaBoards, I saw that one of our banned members hacked the site so they could make a thread for it, but they totally messed up the formatting of the site. There was a bunch of jumbled code and it was a real headache. :headache: Let's hope that bit doesn't come true!

Then while I was trying to fix it, Elina from ANTM Cycle 11 brought me a sandwich that contained peanut butter, jelly, mayo, mustard, cucumber, and tomato on a footlong white bread sub. It was disgusting.

That's all for now :noir:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Here I am, once again, to report another LDR9 dream I had :hype:

Lana did an interview with Pitchfork that also included a photoshoot. The pictures I remember from the shoot were her in two long, flowy dresses, one yellow and one blue, where she was posing up against a large tree. Her hair was long, wavy, and parted to the side. It sort of reminds me of a cross between these photos:

Reveal hidden contents

52215779972_84d560d1d8_b.jpg52217268465_4103bbeea0_b.jpg

The main photo used for the article was artwork of her, sort of like they've done for previous articles. In the artwork, she had big bouffant hair and gold hoop earrings, sort of like for her 2017 V magazine shoot, and she looked mad. The article talked more about how she was expressing anger on her new record, so it was fitting.

Reveal hidden contents

52217059089_7b1f5313ce_o.jpg

The article also included a bunch of photos of her at the Gucci Cosmogonie event, apparently because there was a section of the article that talked about Gucci & fashion.

In the interview, she confirmed the title of the record, which indeed used the DNC acronym. However, it was very complex and not something that anyone could have guessed. It was: Distrust ____ Conundrum (can't remember the second word)

She said it was a reference to how she's become more distrusting of others over the years, mostly romantic partners and those in the media.

She also stated that the first track on the record was titled Exceptional, and said it was a response to the treatment she received by the media in recent years. (In one of my other LDR9 dreams, there was also a song that was a response to media treatment, so I feel like this is really a sign that there will actually be a song like this on the record. Subconscious, don't fail me now.) She also said she almost scrapped the track because she kept forgetting how to spell the word exceptional and kept trying to put a 'k' in it. This sparked fan conspiracies that there would be another song about K on the record since apparently this was a sign that he was still on her mind.

That's all I remember from the article because I didn't read the whole thing, but when I went to post it on LanaBoards, I saw that one of our banned members hacked the site so they could make a thread for it, but they totally messed up the formatting of the site. There was a bunch of jumbled code and it was a real headache. :headache: Let's hope that bit doesn't come true!

Then while I was trying to fix it, Elina from ANTM Cycle 11 brought me a sandwich that contained peanut butter, jelly, mayo, mustard, cucumber, and tomato on a footlong white bread sub. It was disgusting.

That's all for now :noir:

lana talking about k again (it wouldn’t surprise me if he still influences her music) would be fascinating, c’mon lana, let’s expand your lore! 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

13 hours ago, 13beachess said:

thanks babes same could be said to u :wub:

Hoping we get some more of TLSP outtakes on this project cos California, Thunder and Dealer are some of the best songs she's done post-Honeymoon.