8 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

MErJ2eW.jpeg

umm

The discussions in this thread for the next six months :bebe:

- Lanabot confirming our dearest wishes
- Interpretations of our dreams
- Rants about Nikki and Jack
- „I want [insert element from LDR 1-8]  back“

- Insiders who don't want to reveal anything because we are mean to them and because they know nothing at all

- Lana traveling to the most random places

- Robs selfies in the studio

Well… what color will the vinyl be? :bebe:

56 minutes ago, COCC said:

if she follows through with the no physical release i will off myself, but lavender, they better be lavender

YCY3W7s.jpg

Fact is we still don't know when the roll out starts & how much of the album is done but Honeymouns guess sounds kinda realistic tbh:cryney:

I guess the W magazine was just some sort of an update that an album is in the works & a hint what it could be like ( automatic meditative singing,  orchestra, black & white aesthethic , maybe  a bit glamourous)

I would like Lana to take the time to make the album perfect & to deliver some stunning visuals,  I truly hope she comes through with the album trailer:trisha: hope is a dangerous thing though

For now I can wait for this album but some sort of an update later this year would be nice:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 hours ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I wouldn’t mind this. I’ve been longing for a summer album and would actually prefer this over a winter 2022 or January / February 2023 release. 

I would, however, enjoy BTIG in the meantime to hold us over :creepna3:

honestly this is what i’d prefer. i want new poetry material and i honestly cant see the sound of the new album being much different than cocc or bb if its this soon. as much as i want new music, i can see myself not liking ldr9 if its the same/a similar sound. 

First single in 20 minutes?? We won!!!!! Thank God we don't have to wait until next year!

Spoiler

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 hours ago, COCC said:

We all know the Target will be an ugly, bland, red :crossed:- betting on a blue that doesn't match the cover and a standard black for an overpriced record release- invest in some marbling and swirling, PUH-LEASE

giphy.gif

honestly i don’t mind having to wait for the album, she released TWO albums last year & besides that she has all of her other albums & tons of unreleased songs, we have plenty of material we can currently indulge in :lolliney:

WGe8ynS.gif

With all the projects she has going in various states, it's too bad something like the 'Standards' album couldn't be dropped in the meantime, assuming it exists in anything like completed form.

WHEN the time comes for a self-decided "career retrospective" like Tor Amos's 7 disc, 80 + track 'A Piano,' Lana's going to have scads of unreleased material of all kinds to bulk it up and send fans into the stratosphere. 

I honestly don't mind at all if we have to wait a bit longer for the LDR9 era to officially begin. The past few eras have been one right after the other, so I think it might make it more exciting to have a build up/speculation period. However, if we get an NFR pre-summer 2019 era again, I might cry :xgiggle: It was so bad for us then

imageproxy.jpg

I dreamt LDR9 was called ‘Mansion’ and it was a 2LP, so 4 sides stocked to the brim with songs. A few tracks were only 1 minute so probably interludes but then I saw one that was 7 minutes and a few others that were 5. Song titles were long and a couple were just the names of cars, like ‘Chevrolet’. :toofunny:  The concept of Mansion was for us to enter into her world, and learn about her day to day life and dealing with the press. One song title I remember was “Heartbreak Collective”. I wish I could remember the long song titles. The vinyl was the prettiest lavender with glitter poured into the wax and it was beautiful. But I also have a thing for sparkly things so that was my own bias creeping in 

Spoiler

And sorry but something IS coming this year. It would be pointless to hype up W magazine like that and just be silent til 2023. It’s coming you little lipsters. And it’s coming this year :creepna:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

54 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

WHEN the time comes for a self-decided "career retrospective" like Tor Amos's 7 disc, 80 + track 'A Piano,' Lana's going to have scads of unreleased material of all kinds to bulk it up and send fans into the stratosphere. 

I truly hope we get one of these someday. I'd prefer zero unreleased on new albums, and save them all for an exhaustively organized box set with liner notes, stories, photos, the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

I truly hope we get one of these someday. I'd prefer zero unreleased on new albums, and save them all for an exhaustively organized box set with liner notes, stories, photos, the whole thing.

Indeed! Me too. 

13 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

It sounds like a pipe dream, but the music and legacy deserve it

A lot of artists eventually release such compilations in one form or another, and we know Lana has an enormous backlog. I think it will happen.