Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

We know visuals aren't her strong pursuit right now like they used to be. But I hope she'd come up with strong visuals. Not necessarily have to be high budget MVs, extremely creative cover arts but rather striking and memorable ones. 

i mean she proved that she can still do strong visuals with cocc mv, she just needs to have that memorable or iconic factor that IMO i haven't really seen since nfr

9 hours ago, White Dress said:

Nikki Lane will be singing Barrie’s part actually :oic:

Wow you took perfection and managed to improve it massively! Riverside with Nikki when?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 vibes i'm manifesting for LDR9 right now is "Dragon" & "Whore"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

It would be so smart for them to do any promo rn, her numbers are literally insane right now for having 0 promotion… imagine if she dropped something :cumming2:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I mean, Lana can just post a selfie with a cryptic caption about new album right now, it'd be more than enough to keep her numbers on the streaming platforms going on for more several weeks. NO ONE IS DOING IT LIKE HER. The numbers are fucking organic

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

A little birdie told me Nikki Lane and the background choir are on none of the 16 tracks! So rad!!

unmanifest this mess! 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the way that so many people I know have randomly started listening to lana :horror:

I think this is time for the start of an album roll out Miss Grant :creepna3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

13 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

Can somebody get some tea about LDR9 ;) thank you :byeh8rs2:

It will contain instrumentals & lyrics

She will sing on the songs 

The album is coming within the next 100 years 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think Peach Fuzz was supposed to drop late June-early July. Tap music reposted the post as well...it has to mean something.

Then she went to Italy and got more inspiration. She said during the Gucci interview that fashion feels fun again. ...

And also she had a crazy stalker so everything delayed her release. 

I can see a single coming within this month and the album like November(along with BTD 10th anniversary version, to boost sales and popularity)

I just know we're getting piano again. If it's like WW then I wouldn't mind, but I'm not gonna expect strings or guitar. A jazzy sound would be amazing, especially if it's like Buddy's Rendezvous. I have more faith in the lyrics though

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Something something big beats bussy bop BTD unreleased pop era gangsta Nancy Sinatra peak bring it back or flop forever hag something something /s

Can we get a leak already I'm parched

tenor.gif?itemid=26222673

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ Life is just a bubble and it's filled with air ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆