Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Ok ok eu procurei o que Goldrod significa: 

Significados populares e simbolismo das flores Goldenrod

Para muitos, essas flores brilhantes simbolizam  encorajamento e crescimento . Eles podem ser dados para mostrar apoio após uma perda ou em um momento difícil. Muitas vezes se pensa que essas flores podem ajudar a reduzir a depressão. Outro significado popular é que esta flor pode trazer boa sorte.

Obrigado Rob, agora eu quero uma música chamada Goldenrod que nunca vai acontecer :ocultar: , eu acho que seria doce como um símbolo e meio que se encaixaria no estado atual dela 

Se encaixa perfeitamente com o rumor de uma música para a avó dela que faleceu.

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Hate to kill the excitement, but this isn't Lana.

Spider Sense is a song by a Canadian band called Lotus that was released in 2002. Their keyboardist is named Elizabeth Grant, and the other listed performers are other members of the band x

the way we lost real quick lmao

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

If you think about it, just in the relatively recent past eras (COCC, BB, NFR), no insider has ever revealed actual song titles or accurate detailed overall descriptions of the album. I don’t really believe any of the info that’s floating out there currently and I don’t think this album is close to coming out. I also wonder if Lana’s team puts misleading information out there (not in a malicious way) to keep the fan base guessing and on their toes because Lana does not do traditional marketing. Ben, is that you writing up fanfic on d*br**? 

Tumblr

13 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Rob.jpg

“Goldenrod” out next week OMFG :oprah4:

ethel cain teas

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

"Late summer"? "Fall ist just a whisper away"? It's just the end of July, fall starts in two months :hide:

That’s a long ass whisper…

Spoiler

THE SONG IS CALLED FALL!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

"Late summer"? "Fall ist just a whisper away"? It's just the end of July, fall starts in two months :hide:

Fall formally starts 9/22, but depending where Lana's dad is in the United States, weather conditions can become 'autumnal' a lot sooner, like, mid-to-late August. It's hard to say today, with climate change being what it is, but if he's back ir or near the Adirondacks, autumn could actually seem 'a whisper away.' 

I feel the longer we all self-consciously wait for 'the LDR9 pot to boil,' the longer the wait is going to be.

Maybe if we attempt to trick universe by hiding our curiousity and pretending to have put our minds completely on other things, hard news and all the facts on LDR9 will spill and the album will drop shortly thereafter. Isn't that how 'magic' is supposed to work, the magic that the Golden Dawn practiced and promoted?   

15 hours ago, Summerorcold said:

I found some info on dbree but i doubt any of it is real. Apparently theres a song called Waist Deep In Icy Waves, a song about her grandma, a reworked Yes To Heaven, one called Demon Slayer, Loved You Then and Now, and one about plastic bags :icant:

why is there always a reworked version of yes to heaven for these albums? stop trying to make yes to heaven happen, it’s not going to happen!

Image of Gretchen, stop trying to make "fetch" happen.

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

why is there always a reworked version of yes to heaven for these albums? stop trying to make yes to heaven happen, it’s not going to happen!

Image of Gretchen, stop trying to make "fetch" happen.

right they need to let it fucking GO :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

not that will ever happen but i’ld like a meta idea like dropping a single and videos from the recording process in an onlyfans account with a bear minimum subscription with the sales going for a nongovernmental organisation or sth

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]