Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

If this doesn't prompt Lana to give us OTTR 2.0 for LDR9 then idk what will

Both Elon and David Ayer have tweeted this video link now! I hope this song becomes crazy famous now! 

it's probably not true but i saw a rumor that Yes To Heaven, Fine China, and I Talk To Jesus were gonna be on LDR9

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, baddisease said:

it's probably not true but i saw a rumor that Yes To Heaven, Fine China, and I Talk To Jesus were gonna be on LDR9

They say that every era. Can they come up with something new :oprah3:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, venice witch said:

@honeymouns and @bylicaa have mentioned about the nbhd & lana del rey collab they did back then, maybe they are teasing something

Idc what anyone says, I would literally do anything for a Lana/nbhd collab 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 hour ago, venice witch said:

@honeymouns and @bylicaa have mentioned about the nbhd & lana del rey collab they did back then, maybe they are teasing something

Yeah I noticed that too :judgingu3:

I’ve been dying for this unreleased project ever since Jesse started teasing it in his stories many moons ago. We know Jesse is recording for his solo album (he even posted a lot of snippets on his IG reels at the beginning of the year, only to delete them all and disappearing; maybe he is preparing for a release in the next months after all).

I'm not sure how I feel about a collab with The Neighborhood. Their recent stuff is meh. I wouldn't mind as long as they keep the collab on their album, but not on Lana's. If anything a collab with FJM is waaaaay overdue at this point, and is more fitting for Lana's current genre. Maybe we might get another Barrie collab since he had Lana on his album?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

I'm not sure how I feel about a collab with The Neighborhood. Their recent stuff is meh. I wouldn't mind as long as they keep the collab on their album, but not on Lana's. If anything a collab with FJM is waaaaay overdue at this point, and is more fitting for Lana's current genre. Maybe we might get another Barrie collab since he had Lana on his album?

Totally agree with the FJM collab, especially since Buddy’s Rendezvous. 

I don’t think the collab with Lana would be with the Neighborhood, but for Jesse’s solo album. He is a bit more « eclectic » when in solo, so maybe their collab will find a home soon.

as for Barrie, we would all be thrilled beyond words if they did something together for a new project. Don’t know how well they do get along, if they’d want to work again. Maybe they could just twitch UFB a bit… 

what now?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

we ask the tea leaves what the vinyl color will be :true:

Sage green and icy blue :sass:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 minute ago, aly said:

Sage green and icy blue :sass:

this does feel like an icy blue era :oic3: i feel like this album will be reminiscent of serene queen, valley of the dolls, heroin, change, & the honeymoon album :smile:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix