Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I know it’s probably not the direction of this next album (which I know I’ll love regardless) but I really would kill for more jazz undertones in the music, especially that of the Golden Age of Jazz, with ethereal choruses, lush orchestral sections, and of course, stacked harmonies in true Lana fashion.

I have been thinking a lot about how much I love Shades of Cool and Honeymoon lately, and I just think she really sounds so natural and beautiful singing in a jazzier timbre. Her voice is so rich, it was just made for jazz. 

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I know it’s probably not the direction of this next album (which I know I’ll love regardless) but I really would kill for more jazz undertones in the music, especially that of the Golden Age of Jazz, with ethereal choruses, lush orchestral sections, and of course, stacked harmonies in true Lana fashion.

I have been thinking a lot about how much I love Shades of Cool and Honeymoon lately, and I just think she really sounds so natural and beautiful singing in a jazzier timbre. Her voice is so rich, it was just made for jazz. 

Buddy’s Rendezvous is one of the best things she’s ever released and it’s not even her song 

I want all that moody broody sexy jazzy shit, like give us some vibes again! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I hope there won't be any unreleased songs on it. I'm tired of that and it feels like she has no inspiration at all to write something new.

Mfhp.gif

2 hours ago, Chemtrail said:

She's spoken about a surprise release since Chemtrails, maybe she's gonna do it with this one

She's more of a surprise non-release kinda girl

I wish she could update us on the album (even though she kinda did with the interview but she didn't say anything about dates which honestly... it's for the better :thumb2:)

I want a taste of the album so bad but if it's not coming "soon" I think I prefer if everything comes out closer together :um2:

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

Ever since i had that pizza release date dream i do now hope she does something pizza related w the release/ art visual theme

this gonna be the cover

Missdelrey on Twitter: "Lana eating pizza backstage at the Bråvalla  Festival in Sweden. (June 26, 2014) https://t.co/Qlw60bbwXF" / Twitter

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

this gonna be the cover

Missdelrey on Twitter: "Lana eating pizza backstage at the Bråvalla  Festival in Sweden. (June 26, 2014) https://t.co/Qlw60bbwXF" / Twitter

I’m into it 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

When I look back tracingfingertipsoverplasticbaaaags

I think I wish Icouldextrapolatesomesmallintentioooon or maybe getyourattentionforaminuteortwooo

:sass:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

52 minutes ago, Ultradealerence said:

When I look back tracingfingertipsoverplasticbaaaags

I think I wish Icouldextrapolatesomesmallintentioooon or maybe getyourattentionforaminuteortwooo

:sass:

That's literally how I imagined it "sounding":thumb2:

There's no way she fits a normal melody with all those words unless it's the whole fucking verse or she goes full White Dress on it :hide:

Or maybe it's like Wild At Heart's second verse that starts melodically but ends up spoken :oic3:

giphy.gif

I'm honestly more excited about the potential leaks we might get some time in the future than about this album that might not even be real :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Plus the (stunning) W Mag photoshoot was shot in Sands Point, Long Island (NY), which is the spot that inspired the setting in The Great Gatsby. So I really hope the aesthetic of the photoshoot matches the one of her next album—music wise at least. It’d be such a shame if it didn’t..

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Sinceramente, estou mais empolgado com os possíveis vazamentos que podemos ter no futuro do que com este álbum que pode nem ser real:bebê:

I'm feeling exactly the same.  I would rather a leak than information about this album.  Looking forward to Dragon Slayer and When You Call.  Lana likes to be mysterious and I like that, but it irritates me sometimes.  We waste a lot of time creating theories that most of the time are not true, because she changes her mind like I change my underwear.  And the amount of lies about LDR9 is irritating and anyone who knows something true will not speak precisely because it is so fickle.