Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, wandajune said:

I hope Lana releases a fully country album. Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert style. I hope every single song is a Nikki Lane collab. Just to spite y’all bc y’all are soooooo bitter. Just enjoy whatever she gives u 

listen, i’m totally into the idea of lana doing whatever she wants despite what the fanbase says, but we cannot handle a luke bryan, miranda lambert style album, the lamination on our stan cards would dissolve & we’d all collapse & die

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 hours ago, wandajune said:

I hope Lana releases a fully country album. Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert style. I hope every single song is a Nikki Lane collab. Just to spite y’all bc y’all are soooooo bitter. Just enjoy whatever she gives u 

56 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

listen, i’m totally into the idea of lana doing whatever she wants despite what the fanbase says, but we cannot handle a luke bryan, miranda lambert style album, the lamination on our stan cards would dissolve & we’d all collapse & die

collaps and die? we’d engulf in flames.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

October 14

very very rough, raw sound, vocals sound almost lofi, but good.  glitchy, like parts of the mix and her vocals just cut in and out.  she does more with her vocals than past albums, stuff on there even crazier than Dealer.  title track has HEAVY electric guitar and fucked up drums.  weird electronic effects layered over orchestral instrumentals.  VERY different from her past work

10 minutes ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

October 14

very very rough, raw sound, vocals sound almost lofi, but good.  glitchy, like parts of the mix and her vocals just cut in and out.  she does more with her vocals than past albums, stuff on there even crazier than Dealer.  title track has HEAVY electric guitar and fucked up drums.  weird electronic effects layered over orchestral instrumentals.  VERY different from her past work

who are you ? BEN THAT YOU ???!!!

I think this album is gonna be like in NFR! like in terms of kickstarting a whole new Lana and new genre/experimentation. If NFR! kickstarted the stripped down era of COTCC and BB, I can see her next album swinging in the complete different direction.

In regards to the “country” argument, I can see the new album still carrying the indie/piano ballads but with the return to Honeymoon orchestrations. If the mood is diaristic, angry, and lush it will be like nothing we have heard from Lana.

we either get another LFL, as in not sure what genre it wants to be in but with bangers, or another NFR!, as in Lana successful exploring a new sound and creating masterpieces in the process. 

48 minutes ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

October 14

Hope you like country 

sgopYhV.gif

I had a dream last night that an insider claimed that there would be a song on the record titled “Trinity” - but.. can we even trust the insider of my dreams? :brows3:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

October 14

idk who u r but GUYS can we manifest this pls and ty :wub:

she is planning on a surprise release with one teaser single earlier.  record pressings are still delayed so she has to make up her mind and give the ok to the label, decide the album is "done done" but from what i hear, oct 14 is the tentative date.

1 hour ago, Sunset Opal said:

who are you ? BEN THAT YOU ???!!!

Lol I’m thinking Darla over Ben. Although that description would be a dream. :teehee:

1 minute ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

she is planning on a surprise release with one teaser single earlier.  record pressings are still delayed so she has to make up her mind and give the ok to the label, decide the album is "done done" but from what i hear, oct 14 is the tentative date.

You know anything about the Music? Or the album?

2 hours ago, EARTHA CLIT said:

October 14

this is what we NEED.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Originally I was really “sure” we would get this record this year but honestly now I’m kind of doubting/questioning that. 

That’s okay though. While I’m really wanting the album asap at the same time I am kind of chill about it too. 

For now I’m not going to anticipate or move unless it is something official or a trusted insider.  

Excited nonetheless for whatever she has put together. I also highly doubt it is country lol! Could there be influences, sure but Lana always has a way of making the genres she plays with her own. I am expecting something a little more eclectic though.