Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

lana: “there’s no room for colors on this album”

fake insiders: “lead single is called ‘blue heaven’” 

they really are not even trying 

Where’s that Blue Heaven name come from?!? God, I can’t anymore, with those fake news. 

Blue Heaven? Maybe it's a cover of these two songs?

Spoiler

Smashing Pumpkins version:

Spoiler

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

30 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

lana: “there’s no room for colors on this album”

fake insiders: “lead single is called ‘blue heaven’” 

they really are not even trying 

And they are even having a back and forth with (probably) themselves saying it's bad and she should scrap it :hide:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

I have a feeling things are starting in September 

mean-girls-psychic.gif

HM synchronization if released in sept.

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i need a song to lay outside in the cold grass at 2 in the morning astral projecting to the moon while also being in between realms to

Yes

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

56 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

I have a feeling things are starting in September 

mean-girls-psychic.gif

It makes a lot of sense.
September has always been a good month for us (HM, Venice, Mariners, NFR being release just two days before the beginning of the month, Arcadia and preorder for BB…). And she’s probably towards the end of this album if it’s not already done. 

I love that we don't know anything about the music other than "Drew added orchestra".

Chemtrails had an extensive description months before it came out with the Interview magazine and BB had 3 early singles pretty representative of the album's sound but LDR9 is a blank canvas right now.

I expect something similar to the newer BB songs but with a more cinematic feel but at this point we can only speculate so anything could happen. 

She described the lyrical content and topics but she didn't say anything about the actual sound of it and that's very exciting cause I love surprises :thirst:

giphy.gif

All the records are different, but I imagine this one to be a blend of Blue Banisters and Honeymoon — her comment about the new music being “crazy” makes me think there’s something more loose and wild in the works though, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some more contemporary, electronic, or experimental twist to the songs, given her boyfriend’s music. We shall see!

i need a song to break down and cry in the shower to while the too hot water pours over my face, forcing my tears to spiral into the drain just like everything else that may have been good in my life

i need a song to lay on my bare mattress as my below temp freezing cold body doesn’t move a muscle while tears slide down my pale gray cheeks

Just now, jamesss said:

i need a song to lay on my bare mattress as my below temp freezing cold body doesn’t move a muscle while tears slide down my pale gray cheeks

also one to scream too (dealer)

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

i love how we communally update this thread once a week and it’s just us complaining. also?????????? is blue heaven like actually seriously officially genuinely for real confirmed? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif