Jump to content
Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Recommended Posts

which hairstyle for the cover? Llama Del Rey will need a good look :true:

 

giphy.gif


giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

which hairstyle for the cover? Llama Del Rey will need a good look :true:

 

giphy.gif


That looks like W*n ngl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon better be "september"

I don't even need a lead single or album release, just a piece of announcement in september :defeated:


                                                    Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Dance me all around the moon

Light me up like the Fourth of July

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We gonna need some straitjacket’s soon…we are already descending into madness and we don’t even have an album title. 

Fitting as I finish rewatching AHS asylum :diva: Lana Del Rey? More like Lana winters 😌 


☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh it's nice to know that the album is almost finished. I was wondering how much of the album is done & now we know. I still don't know when to expect things to start but I can imagine the album being finished in September or October. Maybe the era could start then or some announcement could happen then too. Overall I'm sure we will get an announcement or a single this year. But for now it's nice to know the album is almost finished & not having fake dates or fake titles. It seems like Lana learned from the past eras :true:


“Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

considering her albums represent or are influenced by the man she is dating im sure Dicks N Cum is a crazy album like she said :true: jack donuthole must have done a number on her

 

uv - barrie

hm - francesco

lfl - g-eazy

nfr - jack anty :xgiggle:/the boxer i forgot his name

cocc - sean

bb - chase or whatever the fuck his name was

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We gonna need some straitjacket’s soon…we are already descending into madness and we don’t even have an album title. 

Behind the Iron Gates - Views from an Institution :true:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thoth said:

I don't feel like anything is coming this year.

 

9 hours ago, Thunder said:

me either, soon to Ben is 6 months at the earliest

I really think the lead is coming in the next weeks with the album beginning of 2023… a 5-month rollout for a release with physical copies seems plausible (unless they let her release digital first, but I kinda doubt that). But it really depends what « near completion » means: is she done recording? Is there one more last song to finish and add? Or will she decide to add a couple more? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Soon better be "september"

I don't even need a lead single or album release, just a piece of announcement in september :defeated:

This summer has been crazy for Lana: she was the 7th biggest streamed female artist this week, despite no new song or real social media presence. Lana is synonymous with summer and it would be a good move, to have a September release to keep the Lana hype alive when summer ends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

 

I really think the lead is coming in the next weeks with the album beginning of 2023… a 5-month rollout for a release with physical copies seems plausible (unless they let her release digital first, but I kinda doubt that). But it really depends what « near completion » means: is she done recording? Is there one more last song to finish and add? Or will she decide to add a couple more? 

I hope "near completion" means that it's getting mixed and mastered (or to be delulu, vinyl being pressed) as we speak cause if she's still recording it's further than we think. 

 

By the way do albums usually get mastered and mixed only when they are finished? Cause she usually records over a long period of time so maybe they do that in batches every time they finish some songs.

I guess they will still need to do the finishing audio engineering touches when they have the whole thing so it sounds "cohesive" at least in volume and all that... but I'm clueless about how that stuff works :thumb2:


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WAIT A SECOND. In the Neil post someone asked if it was for Lana and there's a little icon saying Neil liked the comment but I can't actually see the likes. Can someone confirm is not just a glitch? :judgingu3:

h9VwGZM.jpg

Edited by Venice Peach
Screenshot

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

WAIT A SECOND. In the Neil post someone asked if it was for Lana and there's a little icon saying Neil liked the comment but I can't actually see the likes. Can someone confirm is not just a glitch? :judgingu3:

 

It appeared when I went to the recent Neil Krug Instagram post too. Here's a screeshot: (His finger may have slipped but Instagram did not clear the action/cache of him pressing "like" on a comment) (+ Censored the users because it felt a lil weird archiving that, lol)

 

Screenshot-20220819-043333-Instagram.jpg


Screenshot-20220415-180137-Instagram.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope "near completion" means that it's getting mixed and mastered (or to be delulu, vinyl being pressed) as we speak cause if she's still recording it's further than we think. 

 

By the way do albums usually get mastered and mixed only when they are finished? Cause she usually records over a long period of time so maybe they do that in batches every time they finish some songs.

I guess they will still need to do the finishing audio engineering touches when they have the whole thing so it sounds "cohesive" at least in volume and all that... but I'm clueless about how that stuff works :thumb2:

I don’t think there’s a definite rule for mixing, but depending of her recording schedule, she could Mix them after they were recorded and at the end, final mixing of all the songs so the volume is cohesive 🤷🏼 I don’t think that all the songs are mastered at the end of the process : we often got the lead.s of her albums way before she was done recording.

some son take longer than others to mix: Change was done overnight (true, it’s a piano ballad for the most parts, but still)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dreamed last night that Ben spilled about the album, saying LDR9 was Lana’s attempt at folk music, and I was like « what was Chemtrails then?!? » :bebe: not that I hate Chemtrails, but I want something a tad bigger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

 

It appeared when I went to the recent Neil Krug Instagram post too. Here's a screeshot: (His finger may have slipped but Instagram did not clear the action/cache of him pressing "like" on a comment) (+ Censored the users because it felt a lil weird archiving that, lol)

 

Screenshot-20220819-043333-Instagram.jpg

Ok, now this has me more hyped for the cover. :judgingu3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a dream last night, that one of you hacked her website and revealed the album cover and merch. Cover kind of looked like a Ultraviolence still..black and white.  The album name was really long as fuck something like ‘The Sacred Native American’s and the Founding Father's that Betrayed them’.  


Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...