Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

the energy of the thread LIvlmSg.gif i feel like it's only a matter of time til we get news, so proud of the energy  LIvlmSg.gif

only a matter of time until we get an official sc*t p()rn

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Brow Bone said:

conflicting aint it LIvlmSg.gif

the way ur using that gif is literally how we feel about how things HAVE TO be in order :paris:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The whole vibe around the album feels like is going to be released on November (based on Neil Grug instagram pic) I'd love to have a Scorpio album (may be Sagittarius too)

a scorpio album, something passionate, intense, controversial… i think that’s exactly what we want! :true: :illumilana:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

11 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The whole vibe around the album feels like is going to be released on November (based on Neil Grug instagram pic) I'd love to have a Scorpio album (may be Sagittarius too)

Manifesting a Capricorn album in early January

First single in mid-late September

Early January release (less competition with other artists)

1st single: Mid-late September (Audio only)

2nd single: Late October (Music video)

3rd single: Mid-late November (Music video)

Polishing the album and getting it produced at vinyl factories in early December

DNC = Drifting North Currents ( @Whore of Tropico pointed out the waves on the jacket = currents) :thumb2:

Or, DNC = Del Norte Colorado (a name of a town in the state)

Also who was it that could read website coding? We need to look for clues

:pout:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 hours ago, DCooper said:

I'm thinking this will be a country inspired album but it's going to be a jaw-dropper with jazzy and spooky undertones. I'm picturing late night country with hints of Honeymoon, Chemtrails, and Violet, and an unnerving uniqueness with some abstract storytelling, country music that the world has never seen before. 

This is what I see when I gaze into the future, this is what I desire, this is what the world needs, this is Lana's best next step, this is her most perfect album, late night country ballads to smoke a cigarette and walk on hot coals to, to dive into icy waves at 3:33am.

I had a dream last night I went to a Lana concert, and a lot of other drama ensued but it all resolved itself well.  I was getting cold vibes from the season.  Basically, my dream was telling me the album will be released October 14th.