Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

it sounds kinda jazzy

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She couldn’t help herself and blessed us all with a snippet :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Wait I really like this :defeated:

I really hope there’s a plan in place and this isn’t a random snippet because she felt like it, like Arcadia and TJF

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Anyone familiar with music production, does this tell us anything, like how many audio layers?

layers.png

It looks like there are at least 20 tracks visible on the screen sorted into 4 different groups. The first one has 3 or 4 tracks which I'm guessing is the lead vocal, second group has 5 or 6 tracks which might be harmonies, third group has only 2 tracks which might be the piano, fourth group has 7 tracks with only one playing in the snippet which is a good sign, that might be a group of orchestral instruments. The last 3 orange sections look almost identical so I feel like they could be master recordings

Just now, Yameena Khatri said:

Can't believe we got our first snippet 😭

Our second, actually :makeup: don't forget the 1 sec guitar video!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Inb4 people start theorizing that the song will break into a synthy/cathartic chorus/bridge moment :eek2:

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah so definitely not getting a new sound for this album which is disappointing but not surprising. At least she is working with an experienced producer like Jon though. 

based on a 10 second snippet I think we cannot supposed something like this. maybe a more jazzy sound

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah so definitely not getting a new sound for this album which is disappointing but not surprising. At least she is working with an experienced producer like Jon though. 

this is a 10 second snippet of ONE song omg :air:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg