Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

BTD - LFL (new comercial sound)

PD - NFR (same sound but better, "stripped back" in comparison and less pop

UV - COCC (subtle influences from the previous album gone wild)

HM - BB (personal, misunderstood, less comercial, vanity project type of album)

LizzyGrant9 slutty trip hop 90s cocaine LDR influenced NYC gangsta bad bitch slaying soundtrack featuring Kali Coochie, @lustforlife and french husband, Madonna, Kim Petras and Aeysha Erotica with Cola Part II as the lead single confirmed????

don't put honeymoon and chemtrails in the same category :facepalm:

i had a dream last night that she surprise-dropped the album & it was so bad :toofunny:

all of the songs were really rough & had the strangest instrumentals, one of the instrumentals was literally a royalty free kevin macleod song :rip: & the album cover was a very low quality, kinda eerie side profile photo of lana wearing a blue flannel

everybody here was so happy with the album & eating it up which i was so confused by :rip: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a dream last night that she surprise-dropped the album & it was so bad :toofunny:

all of the songs were really rough & had the strangest instrumentals, one of the instrumentals was literally a royalty free kevin macleod song :rip: & the album cover was a very low quality, kinda eerie side profile photo of lana wearing a blue flannel

everybody here was so happy with the album & eating it up which i was so confused by :rip: 

Judging by past events, this is likely to be a vision of the future :hide:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I want dynamic production that changes and builds up throughout the song (like the BB version of Thunder that starts with the eerie strings and the piano, then gets a guitar and after the first chorus it "explodes" with the percussion coming in). Arcadia also did a good job with the horns in the second half but it was more subtle.

I trust Drew's orchestra :creepna:. Not sure about Jack unless he comes through with the electric guitar of some NFR tracks tho cause I for sure don't want random tambourines playing in only one of my ears :thumb3:

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

her experimental era (manifest this but really low-key tho cuz i hate a flannel album cover)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I want dynamic production that changes and builds up throughout the song (like the BB version of Thunder that starts with the eerie strings and the piano, then gets a guitar and after the first chorus it "explodes" with the percussion coming in). Arcadia also did a good job with the horns in the second half but it was more subtle.

I trust Drew's orchestra :creepna:. Not sure about Jack unless he comes through with the electric guitar of some NFR tracks tho cause I for sure don't want random tambourines playing in only one of my ears :thumb3:

girl thunder does not "explode" 😭 if it was a volcano it would be very very dormant 

honestly having jack involved makes me happy cause with both NFR and COCC there's a level of quality to the instrumentals that's ensured and besides HTD's nasty ass jingle bells all of his production has been fantastic :true: its obviously not as perfect as daddy Knowles but with BB having been out for a while now in retrospect the duology of NFR and COCC was quite refreshing and while both albums are stripped back he let Lana's vocal melodies and harmonies really shine through for the first time and be the thing leading the song, not the instrumental :nails:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 hours ago, blackestday89 said:

I Love this idea.

WAIT I LOVE THIS. I know it won’t happen on LDR9 but god this is perfect 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

girl thunder does not "explode" 😭 if it was a volcano it would be very very dormant 

That's what the quotation marks were for :wtf3: 

Don't you have some more photoshoot outtakes to claim as your own? :gasp:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

I love that! Usually people dream about meeting Lana or of a new album release and it's always ~*so amazing*~

This is something new for once.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

45 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Some Insider spill some tea.

Aboard the zeitgeist 

lizzy sings jazz and screamo blue

she is so awesome

From now on all tea must be in haiku form or other regional poem style

5 hours ago, avenue said:

i would never unstan because aka and honeymoon have me too gooped but i’d probably wouldn’t follow her career anymore if she gave us jack flop album #3

Good lord willing and the creek don’t rise

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

at this point i think we have to accept that this will be fresh era & things are going to be 100% surprise. No insiders come close to her circle this time :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing