Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

59 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think the album is really coming that soon (I know about her digital only comment and I hope it's true but I don't see it happening sadly) but as long as she give us some content throughout and not silence I wouldn't mind a longer rollout from lead single to album (not more than 5-6 months of course).

I do think we're getting something in September tho and even if the album is coming sometime early next year with a couple of singles and MVs (AND an album trailer) I'd be satisfied enough for the wait :true:.

I'd also really love if she slowly unveiled the tracklist through her insta (imagine each day a different selfie with a song name :hype:) but we're probably getting that by messing up with her website code instead :hide:

I don’t think a digital only release at first is going to happen, since she is the queen of selling vinyls (COCC is the best example). 

But… maybe Interscope could reconsider a digital release and preorder for vinyls for two reasons:

1- she did amazing this summer, with her streaming numbers, while doing nothing. Maybe it could give her some « leverage ».

2- BB would have been number 2 or 3 on the Billboard 100 if there hadn’t been lots of messes with distribution (CD sent early that didn’t count for week 1, delays in vinyls did the same - even if it was well planed by her company; the vinyl industry cannot keep up with demand). Plus a digital release could help with leaks. And honestly, the coveted number 1 spot is a bit stupid right now, with her: look at NFR, which debuted at number 3; I think it went to number 1 three weeks after release and it is still her second most successful album (and will become her second 2 Billion streams album on Spotify). 

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

so if the neil krug thing is lana related..he only shoots her album covers right..? or has he done single covers too? just curious what is coming next month regarding lana x neil

he shoot pretty much anything for Lana in UV-HM-L4L era: album covers, single covers, magazines, promo, you name it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

so if the neil krug thing is lana related..he only shoots her album covers right..? or has he done single covers too? just curious what is coming next month regarding lana x neil

all the UV, HM & LFL single covers were Neil 

but with lanzes track record, well get another selphie for the single so yea

image.png

4 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

What ‘tis next I am ready to see the cover ZG1LZIz.gif

i am ready to see her serving b00bs on the cover

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

i feel like i’m the only one who didn’t hear a guitar at all in the snippet :bebe:

regardless, it’s still a gorgeous snippet & i’m looking forward to hearing the song! :smile:

as long as she doesn’t scrap it… :bebe:

but we’re not manifesting that :smile:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i feel like i’m the only one who didn’t hear a guitar at all in the snippet :bebe:

regardless, it’s still a gorgeous snippet & i’m looking forward to hearing the song! :smile:

as long as she doesn’t scrap it… :bebe:

but we’re not manifesting that :smile:

Really? It’s the first thing I heard lmao, I can’t hear piano really

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Really? It’s the first thing I heard lmao, I can’t hear piano really

No I literally can’t hear guitar, I only hear piano. What kind of sorcery is this :illumilana: It’s like the blue/black/white/gold dress debate all over again 

Dress.jpg

Just now, gsnlp said:

btw, I really sense a single this month, a November announcement with pre-order drop and album out in January. this has to be a winter album

Many artists are releasing new music this Friday, just saying :typewriter:

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

No I literally can’t hear guitar, I only hear piano. What kind of sorcery is this :illumilana: It’s like the blue/black/white/gold dress debate all over again 

Dress.jpg

maybe this track is very special & depending on people’s ears, some can only hear guitar, & some can only hear piano :illumilana:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Dress.jpg

i hear magnum opus, career define moment, legacy top tier, widespread universal acclaim, Pitchfork's Best new music, what's up with that?

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Dress.jpg

Thats white and gold

Im hoping the song wasn't finished when lana recorded the video because its hard to even know what the lyrics are let alone the production

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i hear magnum opus, career define moment, legacy top tier, widespread universal acclaim, Pitchfork's Best new music, what's up with that?

it means you have exceptional hearing! :true:

btw, the dress is blue & black :oprah3: