Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

they purposefully posed in front of the guitars and not piano to give dedicated fans the subtle hint that guitars will be featured rather than piano on the tracks they’re currently recording and she’s standing on both the carpet and the hardwood floor to hint that this album will be a mixture of different styles that contrast but still fit together. she’s also wearing pink socks because rock candy sweet will be on the album and rock candy can be pink and her hair is side parted because she’s teasing that the album will fit in with her albums that have her hair side parted on the cover, uv btd paradise and aka and the oceanic wavy look of her hair is teasing that it will be a seaside smooth album and have warm coastal aspects and a jazzy twist 

:xcry:

im not done.. “honeymoon from hell” is not just him @ing her and then saying from hell, it’s also them hinting that the songs currently being recorded are reminiscent of honeymoon songs but with a fiery angry twist

:xcry: Miss Badger working over time for us putting the pieces together, we don't deserve ha

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

what does “from hell” mean? maybe not a so recent photo?

i think it just means that it’s a funny photo haha, honestly her hair is sooo long in the picture jack posted and it is very long right now so i’m pretty sure it’s recent

11 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

they purposefully posed in front of the guitars and not piano to give dedicated fans the subtle hint that guitars will be featured rather than piano on the tracks they’re currently recording and she’s standing on both the carpet and the hardwood floor to hint that this album will be a mixture of different styles that contrast but still fit together. she’s also wearing pink socks because rock candy sweet will be on the album and rock candy can be pink and her hair is side parted because she’s teasing that the album will fit in with her albums that have her hair side parted on the cover, uv btd paradise and aka and the oceanic wavy look of her hair is teasing that it will be a seaside smooth album and have warm coastal aspects and a jazzy twist 

:xcry:

im not done.. “honeymoon from hell” is not just him @ing her and then saying from hell, it’s also them hinting that the songs currently being recorded are reminiscent of honeymoon songs but with a fiery angry aspect, hellacious, devilish if you will

I'm in awe of your analysis talent & skillz. :wowcry:

4 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Just a theory that him saying "Honeymoon from hell" could be about something they just recorded / mastered being hellish (in terms of the energy) 👀

Jack and hell-ish energy in the same sentence 

qd9pL7V.jpg

8 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Just a theory that him saying "Honeymoon from hell" could be about something they just recorded / mastered being hellish (in terms of the energy) 👀

yeah maybe cuz they have to turn it in super soon so are in a crunch to finish??

aOaIzH2.gif

20 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

she just served so hard in the studio that her hair came undone and her shoes came off, she was screaming and slaying on that mic all day and night to deliver this album on sept 1, that’s why she looks so tired. Even the guitars behind her are shook and still recovering from being a part of the masterpiece she recorded. people died. a true queen from hell.            :illumilana2::true:

12 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Jack and hell-ish energy in the same sentence 

qd9pL7V.jpg

Let me be delusional in peace :awk:

3 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Ugh she just served so hard in the studio that her hair came undone and her shoes came off, she was screaming and slaying on that mic all day and night to deliver this album on sept 1, that’s why she looks so tired. Even the guitars behind her are shook and still recovering from being a part of the masterpiece she recorded. people died. a true queen from hell.            :illumilana2::true:

A true ally. I love it! :kiss2:

26 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

what does “from hell” mean? 

She reworked Yes to Heaven and now it's Yes to Hell! she's working on a screamo/heavy metal album methinks :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

50 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

@lanadelrey queen, can u check on what color her nails are on that storie? if it’s beige, this is a recent photo and we lost because álbum not that soon 

On it — the nails are beige indeed, so it’s definitely recent!

DD68165-C-06-D3-4836-8556-1-E13-F60-A23-

album title: u wanna come to muh motel hunny?

jazz and piano tracks, 24 tracks out sept 1 digital only release :true: vinyl coming 2023 with target exclusive, urb fit exclusive, victoria's secret exclusive, 7/11 pepsi edition exclusive

followed up by behind the iron gates as a dollar tree exclusive since it'll only be $1 (her thots are invaluable) 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole