Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

it's honestly tiring to see Jack Antonoff slander atp as if he was not the same dude who helped Lana produced White Dress & Venice Bitch - literally 2 magnum opus art pieces of her catalogue back-to-back.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

So it's okay for people to say that BB is her worst album, that it is a badly produced/put together mixtape typa album, but God forbid someone criticizes Jack's production skills or input on Lana's albums, or mentions being less-than-excited at the possibility of a future collab. 

LanaBoards does contain multitudes. :wub:

25 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

My question for the culture: Can we please get to a point where we can acknowledge we don’t prefer something without derailing someone’s unrelated conversation and then acting like a victim of censorship when one’s subjective hate for something is met with backlash—particularly when the hate is misdirected to the individual who is essentially doing what they’re told?

Anyways, god bless the “ignore” feature, and I’m so excited for her next project.

Drag me, king :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Crys10 said:

I maybe wrong but in the picture Jack posted Lana has highlights in the lower part of her hair which is similar to the sexy af selfie Lana posted a year ago. 

in the last few posts on Honeymoon she doesn’t seem to have highlights in her hair.

Maybe Jack posted a throwback picture since album release might be coming soon. 

I don’t know how to add pictures in Lanaboards otherwise I could’ve explained better 

She definitely has highlights here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CgLB2t1u4XqOWgkXCa27bZlBgOk-4wZ5ew7r1Q0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= and it’s a recent photo

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 minutes ago, West Coast said:

the way it wasn't even Jack slander, as far as I'm concerned it was just a friendly reminder that this is a discussion board and that some people have a propensity to tell others what not to post. :eek2:

well you know some of the girls love to play thought police on here :oic3:

ot: i expect another boring stripped back album that i’ll play for a month and then never visit again which is honestly fine, that way if it’s not a snoozefest i’ll be even happier :hype:

39 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

My question for the culture: Can we please get to a point where we can acknowledge we don’t prefer something without derailing someone’s unrelated conversation and then acting like a victim of censorship when one’s subjective hate for something is met with backlash—particularly when the hate is misdirected to the individual who is essentially doing what they’re told?

Anyways, god bless the “ignore” feature, and I’m so excited for her next project. Lana looked ecstatic in that recent photo, and it reminded me of the NFR-era photos where she was always so enthusiastic about her music online. She really must be cooking up something special. 

I’m still unsure if Jon Batiste is related to this country music Lana hopes we’ll enjoy or if this is something separate, but I’m loving the change of pace :)

gurl what do you mean :defeated:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xp4ahkgpin3f1yv10t

swinging in the middle of nowhere to manifest a short film for LDRX - i see you

if lana shared a snippet of a song produced by john batiste, & last night, jack antonoff posted a photo of lana at his studio, it’s only correct that tonight, rick nowels will post a picture of lana recording vocals for their latest song :true: watch!

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

if lana shared a snippet of a song produced by john batiste, & last night, jack antonoff posted a photo of lana at his studio, it’s only correct that tonight, rick nowels will post a picture of lana recording vocals for their latest song :true: watch!

For the title track, Del Norte Coast, West Coast's long-lost cousin who chain smokes and contemplates God! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

and emile haynie will be in the studio too:thankyou:

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

with Dan Heath

no one is telling y’all what not to post. if you post criticism on a public forum, it’s pretty standard for people with differing opinions to respond with criticism of YOUR opinion. no one is restricting or silencing you by sharing a different opinion, i promise.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

& if you look very closely you’ll see mike dean creeping in the shadows :true:

except he might not be one of the producer for the album, he's just there to roll the blunt for Lanz