Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Y’all always complain ab producers when at the end of the day I think lana makes most the decisions! I think I remember reading something about her being “difficult” in the studio 😂😂 as in she has to have pretty much full artistic control and we really don’t get that a lot these days with these new artists. I also think she knew chemtrails and bb weren’t gonna be her biggest albums, but I think she feels differently around this one. She seems excited again!

I just want lush production with depth and with a variety of instrumentation :silly:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I’m sensing songs like old money and yayo (paradise version):kiss3: also sensing Yes to Heaven will finally find a place on this album 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

56 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Y’all always complain ab producers when at the end of the day I think lana makes most the decisions! I think I remember reading something about her being “difficult” in the studio 😂😂 as in she has to have pretty much full artistic control and we really don’t get that a lot these days with these new artists. I also think she knew chemtrails and bb weren’t gonna be her biggest albums, but I think she feels differently around this one. She seems excited again!

"people do not last a long time in my workplace..." um yes, she even said that herself

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

In terms of sound, Lana is going to want the sound to match how she's feeling. If she isn't feeling a bombastic sound, the songs won't sound that way. If she wants a more low-key sound like NFR, COCC, or BB then that is what she will make. I will say that I like all her music and I like that I can pick an album to match my mood.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

6 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The timeline is funny. We had some teasing last year right after BB, a lot in April-May but then everything stopped and now we have 2 instances of Lana in the studio back to back :um2:

Maybe she finished the record some time ago but got really inspired by her recent travels and wanted to record some more stuff. She also talked about having a bit of a writers block so maybe that's why she took some time off (or just to rest cause Miss Lanita has been working non stop since her debut :crying4:

im a big believer that the travel may inpired her, like it hapenned in other circumstances like happiness is a butterfly during la to the moon tour or even honeymoon italian influences with the trips of her boyfriend. That's why defend the she NEEDS TO DO A WORLD TO HAVE NEW EXPERIENCES ON HER LIFE

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Barrie Mike Miles… and even Clayton all showed more range with just one album :oprah: stop this 

I meant that he was more reliable in terms of « What really went on with the direction / prod of COCC » rather than trusting Lana.

2 hours ago, DCooper said:

Maybe she's having a separate listening party with each of the producers that worked on the album before the surprise drop next week :trisha:

its giving lust for life listening party vibes omgggg lust for life 2.0 CONFIRMED :shh2:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, Ultradealerence said:

any thoughts on the image posted on the satanic site?

I like it but it looks like an old picture heavily edited with a drawing-like filter and then printed :hide:

But I also thought the BB sleve leak was fake and it ended up being legit so who knows

Edit: I thought it was suspicious that the logo was exactly the same as the one from her jacket (so props to them) but with a quick google search I found that someone already made it as an image and it looks like the bottom part is edited to change the letters from DNC to LDR so it's probably fake

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I genuinely don’t mind who produces the record as long as we get another White Dress/Venice Bitch moment:ma:

I want to go rabid in the best way possible lol

He’s made some of her best songs and I’m pretty sure the album will have multiple producers. Maybe I’m just too old/busy to worry about what producers she works with, when I’m drowned with work I’m just happy we’re getting new material :rip: and even if I dislike it it’s not the end of the world, her discography is ginormous 

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, Ultradealerence said:

any thoughts on the image posted on the satanic site?

idk how to feel. it looks like her but too heavily edited to tell. also the wave logo in the corner makes me think whoever edited it is trying to make it look convincing lol

1 minute ago, Aliaa said:

What’s the beef with jack? 

people here don’t like him because they feel like his production is lacking & around the time she started working with him, she started utilizing a more stripped-back, mellow sound

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix