Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wish she did something sudden and unexpected like for example change her Spotify picture to a new unseen picture from the album photoshoot (even though I'd miss Mex & Tex) :icant:

Less than a week for September by the way :hype:

giphy.gif

I need her to cover Fiona, preferably Criminal, Paper Bag, Never is a Promise, Shadowboxer or I Know 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

48 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Do you think we'll get a cover for this album? If so, which classic would you like her to cover?

I say it's time she releases Wicked Game :oprah3:

i am once again asking for her to cover crystal by fleetwood mac

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

honeymounz said that they pretty much don't know anything about ldr9, which probably means that no insider does (@DragonWhore prove me wrong :blush3:)
it looks like she finally figured out how to hide her shit 

i think most of the time, shes not corcened of the new leaks. Just old tracks.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

4 hours ago, imenos said:

i just saw that rick nowels worked on literally some of my favorite songs production wise aka Lucky Ones, Body Electric, Young and Beautiful, Cola, MBTWBT, HBTB

do we have hints that he worked on the incoming album ?

EDIT : HE ALSO CO-PRODUCED SALVATORE ??????

RE-EDITED AND SHADES OF COOL ????

re-re-edited : he also co-produced westcoast, and i follow rivers by lykke li

i didn't know he had involvement in so many ldr songs 

can't tell if you're trolling :awkney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Mind Melt said:

i am once again asking for her to cover crystal by fleetwood mac

I love FM’s version, it’s an all-time favorite, but I am not sure Lana could bring anything new to it. For me, her covers are hit-or-miss. 

Instead of a huge budget music video or album trailer, I really think us hoping on a full album visualizers/lyrics video filmed by 8mm app on iphone / BB 'simplistic' style would be more realistic 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

51 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

wicked game yasss or knocking on heavens door:thankyou:  where is the covers album she promised

I don’t think we’ll even see that album completed and released. Some of the tracks from it will probably be thrown on a ‘career retrospective’ sometime in the next 10 years. Female artists especially love to release these, it seems: Diana, Marianne, Joni, Linda, Carly, Debbie, Kate, Tori, Chaka, Natalie, Amy, etc. and not only do they release one career retrospective, they often release a new one every five years. 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Do you think we'll get a cover for this album? If so, which classic would you like her to cover?

I say it's time she releases Wicked Game :oprah3:

although i’m still holding out hope that she’ll release a 25-track cover-album filled with absolute classics ranging from 50s country to grandiose 80s rock, i would like lana to cover a song by the doors, i suggest love her madly or riders on the storm :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Instead of a huge budget music video or album trailer, I really think us hoping on a full album visualizers/lyrics video filmed by 8mm app on iphone / BB 'simplistic' style is even more realistic 

This would be a dream. Something similar to MAC/VB/NFR triple video would be so cool (but without reusing footage and instead having a separate aesthetic for each track even if it's just her doing nothing) :crying4:

giphy.gif

Would love a cover of Angelene by PJ Harvey on the album - I can actually see her going for this vibe sonically as well. Also anybody ever noticed the perhaps unintentional interpolation of the lyric "prettiest mess you've ever seen" with "prettiest in-crowd you've ever seen" in TIWMUG... the phrasing and timing is almost identical (00:12)

she's gonna announce a cover of Wake Me Up When September Ends and then we'll get the album on october 1 :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole