Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

imagine if she posts something today captioning it with “there’s something in the wind…” and the photo is her car radio where you can see that she’s streaming the lead single called “Rocket Man” coming this Monday

and it’s a Elton John cover

0YnL0Kf.gif

42 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

If we can't get new info, there may be older ones that we overlooked or didn't notice.

For example what do you think about this, uploaded in June:

https://dbree.org/v/5580a8

"stars are to the album what blue was for blue banisters"

I remember some star metaphors in recent Instagram posts or comments.

"other themes are time and distance" sounds also interesting

also this from end of July was very detailed (perhaps by the same person):

https://dbree.org/v/d08291

https://dbree.org/v/364c31

https://dbree.org/v/107e5d

Credible or not? Discuss! :ma:

i mean if the rework of never let me go with thunder production doesn't exist lana should go to the studio and record it now, that snippet is heaven 

GUYS NEW INSIDER UPDATE ON LDR9

ALBUM INTRO FIRST TRACK IS A 11 MINUTE ACAPELLA COVER OF SLUT POP BY KIM PETRAS 

Spoiler

ALBUM FEATURES NIKKI LANE COLLAB IN 20/22 SONGS

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

9 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Vinyl delays make the timeline of her albums confusing. We had 2 albums in 2021 but Chemtrails was supposed to come out in the fall of 2020 and BB is not even a year old but it was finished in June/July so she's been working on LDR9/X for at least a year now (or even more considering she always starts her albums before finishing the current one).

She also wrote and teased BBS a whole year before even releasing Chemtrails so we'll never know with Lana :hide:. It was probably just a rough concept but it shows how she's always writing even if it's not meant for the next thing. Our prolific queen :silly:

that's true! the past few eras were not clearly delineated. they used to be, when albums had substantial visuals, their own aesthetic a few music videos in which it could appear, a tour - or at least a few dates, more differences in sound. to me, nfr, chemtrails and blue banisters feel like one single era, because she always postponed the release dates, thereby blurring the lines between eras, because she used songs from various previous albums, because there has been a major emphasis on piano and stripped-down production on the 3 of them. i actually feel like this is the first time since the lust for life era ended that we're not actively awaiting anything, because even though something has been in the air for a year now, we literally don't know anything about it except one lyric. i have to say it's quite restful: it does feel like blue banisters was released a long time ago, but it's not that painful waiting when you don't really think about it

39 minutes ago, jamesss said:

GUYS NEW INSIDER UPDATE ON LDR9

ALBUM INTRO FIRST TRACK IS A 11 MINUTE ACAPELLA COVER OF SLUT POP BY KIM PETRAS 

Hide contents

ALBUM FEATURES NIKKI LANE COLLAB IN 20/22 SONGS

begone satanas

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

im late to work so it’s a sign that the album is late 

Just now, jamesss said:

im late to work so it’s a sign that the album is late 

i have to be across town in one minute 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

so i was watching the bb livestream again and i noticed while she was talking to this blonde guy, before she talked about lfl trailer and how she wants to revisit this kinda trailer aesthetic, before that she was talking about soulmates and etc and what it caught my attention is that she repeated the phrase Chemistry Never Dies twice….how can we rearrange this phrase now to DNC…hmmm:um2:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

She has pink nails in recent fan photos so the Jack picture wasn't a throwback.

i was going to say this! Still manifesting that photo as a streaming party studio picture 

0YnL0Kf.gif

this era is so strange and wild, some would say..:ma:

but seriously, REALLY brief and infrequent snippets, no proposed release date, allegedly no record title despite there being several songs made, confusing album-related genre statements….

we’re in for a surprise no matter what:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Taylor comes out with a new album on October 21st. 
let there be Lana in October too and it’ll be a Lover- NFR August once again! 🙏

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I still think the Jack picture is old. The hair is really different :um2:

i think it looks a bit different because it’s not styled and she’s leaning forward which makes it seem longer

it could be older but it looks recent to me :xcry:

sUcVobB.png