Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Today I'll perform astral projection once again so I can go back in time and beat Pope Gregory's ass so he changes the calendar to September having 29 days and we get LDR9 tomorrow :dance:

I can't breathe

I love it here

:air:

imagine having the opportunity to be in the studio with lana and her team and just being able to witness their craft for this next album.. a dream for sure, my life would be fucking made :facepalm:

50 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana spotted in LA today…and again nobody asked about  the new album.  Come on guys.. 70-B363-F7-1983-4106-B4-C4-48-F1-BC5708-

i have a theory.

she might cast a kind of spell that everytime someone approaches her, they immidiately forget to ask her that particular question.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

It’s like the iPhone, She skipped 9 to X…

:illumilana:

or maybe she actually is 

in fact - an iphone

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

LANA PLEASE I'M BEGGING, DROP DE ALBUM COVER + TRACKLIST + FIRST SINGLE RELEASE DATE + ALBUM RELEASE DATE + TAYLOR SWIFT COLLAB ON HER NEW ALBUM AND ON YOUR OWN + WORLD TOUR + HIGH BUDGET VIDEOS + PROMO FOR THE ALBUM  + YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT BACK ONLINE + THE WEEKND COLLAB + POPISH/ROCKISH BTD ALBUM VIBES . IT'S ALL I ASK YOU TO DO.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I will have a meltdown if we get something in three days, just imagine having Lana confirming we'll get the first single in september. Holy jesus, then she could drop the album in december just in time for xmas.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

29 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

LANA PLEASE I'M BEGGING, DROP DE ALBUM COVER + TRACKLIST + FIRST SINGLE RELEASE DATE + ALBUM RELEASE DATE + TAYLOR SWIFT COLLAB ON HER NEW ALBUM AND ON YOUR OWN + WORLD TOUR + HIGH BUDGET VIDEOS + PROMO FOR THE ALBUM  + YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT BACK ONLINE + THE WEEKND COLLAB + POPISH/ROCKISH BTD ALBUM VIBES . IT'S ALL I ASK YOU TO DO.

Lana after seeing this post:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh4woevqRR7qM0TSxoYVX

38 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Everything besides the BTD vibes…

:beyonce:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Today I'll perform astral projection once again so I can go back in time and beat Pope Gregory's ass so he changes the calendar to September having 29 days and we get LDR9 tomorrow :dance:

Do you mean August :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

13 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I'm loving this pre-release era. No insiders, no leaks, no false dates, no controversies. Just mystery and suspense adding up the hype. :candy:

it's because we are still on the pre-pre-release era hun, wait till we get to the actual pre-release and you'll see :oprah3: issa promise not a threat

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana: one moment, please :typewriter:

20 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I'm loving this pre-release era. No insiders, no leaks, no false dates, no controversies. Just mystery and suspense adding up the hype. :candy:

Actually I saw A LOT of info from insiders (?). Just don't know if I can post them here

I honestly don’t blame Eclipse or BoZ to not have spilled so far : she is so unpredictable that before a lead is somewhat in sight, everything could change… And let’s be honest, we’d be freaking disappointed and all over their asses if they spilled about plans that changed : « She is mid way though the album; single coming in June » 

* nothing happens in June*

Us: « Liars, all of you!!! We hate you! Cancel! »:read:

besides, I don’t want to know about songs that might have been scrapped… 

29 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Just no download links, Go on…

9385d9705a16ff3e034f3d745ff495ba90aff835

Okay, so... I saw this on FB and I don't know what insider this infos came, but according to the post I saw we can expect A LOT of good things from LDR9:

1- There was a first batch of 3 songs that was mastered in March, a second in May with seven and a third in June with only two (12 songs so far, so probably the album isn't finished yet. According to his manager, he confirmed that it is almost ready.

2- At the artist of the decade awards event promoted by Variety, Lana was dressed in a jacket with a symbol containing the initials DNC. According to the insider, it's the acronym for a song that was on the first batch of songs. Contains guitar, surf drums, cello/violins, flutes, intro piano and vocal layers with deep, high vocals. Recently, Neil Kruger, photographer and close friend of Lana's, posted an image with the caption “see you in September”; the image published by him is very similar to Del Norte Coast (or County). The singer liked the post and the photographer liked a comment that referred to Lana, implying that the project (DNC?) is about her.

3- There is a song called “When The Stars Align” (excerpt from one of the highlights from Instagram account @honeymoon) which is the most boppish song in years. It's about having fun and mentions the kindness of strangers and amazing people she's met in her life.

4- The song that mentions plastic bags and little extrapolated intentions (described by Lana in the interview for W Magazine) can be the title track and is 6 minutes long. Contains orchestra, oboe, harp, guitar, piano, spatial synthesizers and bridge percussion. The bridge's vocals are very sensual and reminiscent of Stargirl interlude.

5- Apparently, there is no collaboration so far.

6- Producer Rick Nowels is back and has done additional production on some songs. Anyone who knows him knows that he loves working on the arrangement and the instrumental.

7- The new album is very atmospheric; cold space and ocean vibrations. It is said as strange, but there are those who prefer the term 'new', but in a good way to hear.

8- There is a song about her late grandmother. It's heartbreaking and one of the saddest on the album. Also mentions her deceased cousin.

9- For those who hate piano, maybe this is a good point. According to the insider, it has a lot of orchestra as is characteristic of Drew's work, but the piano appears in the background, not as a main instrument, except for one or two songs.

10- 'Waist Deep In Icy Waves' is a song from the album whose sound is similar to 'Swan Song'.

11- There is an unreleased on the album that was produced by Jack Antonoff.

12- For those who love the famous unreleased 'Yes to Heaven', this might be good news: The track was reworked once again, but it was scrapped, put on the album and scrapped again. So maybe she'll change her mind again and put it on the album.

13- The title “Red Dress” was replaced in the song. She really wanted to play a colorless album. The bridge was changed and became longer. It has a 40-second finale with violins, piano and spatial sound effects.

14- If this album was the son of previous albums already released, NFR! would be his mother and Honeymoon would be his father.