Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

37 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

PLASTIC BAG IS SO GOOD OH MY…:wub:

Love the lyrics for it - 

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

lyrical queen 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

Omg us pisces girls coming in strong:

Lead single dropping tomorrow to set the world on fire :illumilana2:

He's right though it's 104º in the valley :crai:

8V7Yvel.png

i think a random single by now would be fun, like, not necessarily related to the album just for fun... (and hype even more streams)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

57 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

i listened to the snippet again for the second time and her voice sounds like a flag flitting in the wind when she sings love u baby and also it sounds like a cobblestone path, a horse carriage in the city and it's also raining 

It’s sound like Autumn, and your description fits that image 

she needs to release it, it’s getting cold in Canada and once the leaves start changing I’m gonna need this song even more

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

SO many references to fire lately! In retrospect, that might make sense with her describing her new songs as “angry” in the recent interview. 

I remember her saying that her taste in country music had “outlaw” influences, and I think that combined with Drew’s instrumentation will be super interesting. 

I think this is going to be a very special record for her close fans, and I’m definitely anticipating a more “upbeat” record in terms of the pacing (not necessarily the mood if that makes any sense):ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

SO many references to fire lately! In retrospect, that might make sense with her describing her new songs as “angry” in the recent interview. 

Why u acting as if she hasn't been singing about fire in every song of her career? :toofunny:

14 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Why u acting as if she hasn't been singing about fire in every song of her career? :toofunny:

no totally, she definitely always has! 

I just think it’s a neat that (if I remember correctly) she’s mentioned that the elements play a large role in her art, and having a record really saturated with one of them in a creative way (like specific to her “anger,” for instance) would be super cool!

Like, regarding Ultraviolence, she said, “My word for the record was ‘fire,’ you know, blue fire when a flame gets so hot.

Also, with the recent Jack comments, imagining a hell-influenced record would be so interesting from Lana! An extension of Tropico confirmed:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

It’s sound like Autumn, and your description fits that image 

she needs to release it, it’s getting cold in Canada and once the leaves start changing I’m gonna need this song even more

Yes. Absolutely. We need an autumn album by her, like not blue banisters. One with real autumn vibes. I live in the north of Europe and it’s already starting to get cold.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

6 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Yes. Absolutely. We need an autumn album by her, like not blue banisters. One with real autumn vibes. I live in the north of Europe and it’s already starting to get cold.

Maybe it's just me but the time I listen/enjoy most UV is autumn. I love having main character moments while blasting UV on my headphones and walking through a dark and lonely street

She announced the "real lead singles" from the past 2 albums some weeks ahead but the first songs were released out of the blue (I know she revealed LMLYLAW on the bts video of the title track but I think she officially announced like 2 days before release right? So I think we could be getting a surprise soon :brows:

giphy.gif