Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

lanaboards meteorologists … why worry about what album fits into what season? hard launching the new seasons: btd, aka, hm, paradise, uv, lfl, nfr, bb, cotcc (in that order). does this make sense at all and is it any different from the preexisting system? no it does not and it is not any different since it still deals with the weather but that’s when we create our own weather channel and control everything. this album will slide into a gap between seasons that we didn’t know was open and it will flourish and blossom gretchen.gif

sUcVobB.png

I'm sure Interscope is begging her to release a catchy song as the lead single like they did with UV and HM :thumb2: (specially now with her streaming resurgence) but knowing her she's for sure releasing my favorite song from the upcoming record which is a 7 minute moody ballad as the first new track (and I love her for that)

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Vinyl color and flower of the album :thumb3:

then a heated debate over “piano flops” and we can all sleep peacefully knowing the cycle of lanaboards will never end and in the year 2047 girls will still be whispering about what season lana’s next album will fit into: the 6 month scorching hot burning flaming summer or the 6 month glacial winter in which all the crops die and we live off of dried meat

sUcVobB.png

the aesthetics i want for ldr9…

dark blue waters, ice, snow, freezing winds, snowflakes glistening in the air, white lightning bolts against a pitch-black sky, sparking white diamonds, pouring rain, opulence, affluence, midnight atmospheres, stars, the eerie silence of nighttime, periwinkle horizons at twilight, high heels, tights, & blazers

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

dark blue waters, ice, snow, freezing winds, snowflakes glistening in the air

Spoiler

dark-blue-waters-Trading-Card.jpg

white lightning bolts against a pitch-black sky, sparking white diamonds, pouring rain, opulence

Spoiler

white-lightning-bolts-Trading-Card.jpg

affluence, midnight atmospheres, stars, the eerie silence of nighttime

Spoiler

affluence-Trading-Card.jpg

periwinkle horizons at twilight, high heels, tights, & blazers

Spoiler

periwinkle-horizons-at-twilight-Trading-

your mind ... :lange:

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

dark blue waters, ice, snow, freezing winds, snowflakes glistening in the air, white lightning bolts against a pitch-black sky, sparking white diamonds, pouring rain, opulence, affluence, midnight atmospheres, stars, the eerie silence of nighttime, periwinkle horizons at twilight, high heels, tights, & blazers

I fear that she hadn't even made an effort to specify the aesthetics of the album as well as you did this on this post. She's been lazy about this kind of issues lately. I hope I'm wrong tho.