Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

can i doc

Just now, Surf Noir said:

inb4 ian’s actually her fourth cousin who she met at family reunion who happened to be in a band when he was in middle school who offered to produce for her for free

makes sense 

also is houneymoon on lanaboards?

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

also after doing some digging, i’m almost positive that “Ian” is Ian Fitchuk—he follows Nikki Lane on IG, and he also works with Gabe Simon who produced Text Book and BB title track. Ian Fitchuk is also a redhead with a beard lmfao, it has to be him. he also produced the entire Golden Hour album by Kacey Musgraves and has other credits with Maren Morris and Little Big Town so… the country album is truly under way

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

also after doing some digging, i’m almost positive that “Ian” is Ian Fitchuk—he follows Nikki Lane on IG, and he also works with Gabe Simon who produced Text Book and BB title track. Ian Fitchuk is also a redhead with a beard lmfao, it has to be him. he also produced the entire Golden Hour album by Kacey Musgraves and has other credits with Maren Morris and Little Big Town so… the country album is truly under way

We really went from pop producer to country producer real quick. 

Just now, zombie girl said:

i figured i had to snap everyone back into reality :defeated:

I actually think it’s pretty cool if it is him. He produced all the songs on Golden Hour. She could potentially be working with 2 producers that have won album of the year at the Grammys, if Jon Batiste is also involved. 

13 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

Holy shit I love that record, I’m so excited now. Funny how LDR said “hope ya’ll like country music” cause if she meant she was making something like Golden Hour I’d be here for it. It’s obviously got country influences but I don’t think it’s overtly country either :oprah:

yeah it is definitely Ian Fitchuk, he probably just had his hair back or something. same nose and everything, and lana tends to work with people in the same circle so the fact that he is affiliated with gabe simon + nikki lane pretty much sells it for me too

Ian-Fitchuk-kacey-musgraves-2019-billboa

What if she finished LDR9 and she's now working on a country record? She didn't mention anything about country in the interview and now we suddenly have that "I hope you guys love country" story and a screenshot with the producer of Golden Hour :um2:

We already know she likes to do more than one project at a time so who knows...

Either way I'm excited cause Golden Hour has such a lush and great production so I know they can do magic together 

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

What if she finished LDR9 and she's now working on a country record?

remember when Lana’s management reposted a fan theory about a double release:ma: 

LDR9 and 10 coming next week:monica:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath