Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The only thing we know won’t happen, when she releases the album, will be: « Guys, I think it’s her last one before going away for good ». Gurl has at least two albums and an audiobook that are surely well underway. 

The Ian’s in order of likelihood who it is:

Ian Fitchuk

Ian Kirkpatrick

Ian Walsh

at this point the one that makes the most logical sense is Fitchuk. They are in the same circles and Lana has been hinting at music that is more in line w his sound/vibe plus the hair color matches and the guy looks REALLY similar. It doesn’t mean anything that he isn’t wearing glasses. It is a candid in studio FaceTime call. The glasses look more like an accessory choice in his pics. Who knows maybe he switched to contacts or lasik if not. 

I still stand by what I said about Kirkpatrick earlier.  Facial features are similar. Beard is similar as well. Hair color is different and granted looks a little rougher but again this is a picture of a FaceTime call lol. It’s not the best image  to start with much less once everything else is factored in. But apparently he denied it which again could just be because he wants to be left the f alone. I still think it’s fitchuk though. 

it looks the least like the walsh guy to me. He has much darker hair and the facial features do not match up to me at all.

The Ian on her story was not a real person, it's an AI generated image

Her technological era has arrived

The piano naysayers have manifested a beep beep boop boop bjork bjark cacaphony of clanking sounds and metal screeching, wires buzzing and bolts turning, NO LYRICS. 

LDRX is the future

5 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

The Ian on her story was not a real person, it's an AI generated image

Her technological era has arrived

The piano naysayers have manifested a beep beep boop boop bjork bjark cacaphony of clanking sounds and metal screeching, wires buzzing and bolts turning, NO LYRICS. 

LDRX is the future

Now this makes the most sense. We better prepare ourselves!

8 minutes ago, Marius said:

Seems to be deleted as well. 

honeymoun posted "This is a loss actually..." with an Instagram comment screenshot where Kirkpatrick says it's not him. At least that's what I remember, maybe someone else can confirm :horror:

12 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

honeymoun posted "This is a loss actually..." with an Instagram comment screenshot where Kirkpatrick says it's not him. At least that's what I remember, maybe someone else can confirm :horror:

Honeymoun did post but did not link the account/comment so was not able to see the actual post by Ian, just a screenshot. Either way Honeymoun deleted.  Could have been fake screenshot or maybe Ian was like your fans are too much I’m telling them it’s not me. 

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

comparing the chin I would say it's Kirkpatrick

3 hours ago, your china doll said:

now that i looked better the photo, i think that the ear of the guy in lana's story doesn't looks at all like the Fitchuck's ear in the first photo.

3 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Ian Fitchuk wears glasses in every single picture on Instagram, so I doubt it's him.

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

comparing the chin I would say it's Kirkpatrick

I mean I'd hope so since the other guy produces country albums and considering my stance on country music...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 hour ago, DLT said:

Honeymoun did post but did not link the account/comment so was not able to see the actual post by Ian, just a screenshot. Either way Honeymoun deleted.  Could have been fake screenshot or maybe Ian was like your fans are too much I’m telling them it’s not me. 

He commented that in this post. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiBmDZHO8Nn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Okay so let's get this over with the "Which Ian is it?/Who is Ian?" debate!

It is confirmed, it's Ian Walsh.

He's a writer and producer based in LA. He is signed under Pulse Recordings. He's mainly produces for underground acts like: NEFFEX, Em Beihold & Upshal. The last project he produced was a song called "Nightmares" for a band, No Love For The Middle Child ft. MASN & Mothica. I listened to it and it's sound really great.

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

But hes on vacation now. Check his story

The Ian Walsh you checked was a sportman.

20 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

Okay so let's get this over with the "Which Ian is it?/Who is Ian?" debate!

It is confirmed, it's Ian Walsh.

He's a writer and producer based in LA. He is signed under Pulse Recordings. He's mainly produces for underground acts like: NEFFEX, Em Beihold & Upshal. The last project he produced was a song called "Nightmares" for a band, No Love For The Middle Child ft. MASN & Mothica. I listened to it and it's sound really great.

The Ian Walsh you checked was a sportman.

Lol why get over it, isn’t this debate FUN! Jk. 

Honestly it is whoever it is. I personally think it is more likely Ian Fitchuk.  

We will find out when the music drops and we have the production credits.  

Unless whatever they are working on ends up not ever being released lol! Then we will be left never knowing! 🫠

8 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

so many Ians but what's the name of the single? LlPEnC6.gif

True. We are going at this from the wrong angle. You have the right idea!