Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If we got trailer park era inspo on the album, I don't know if I'd recover :crying: Probably not happening but I'm manifesting regardless. Lizzy popped her head in briefly during the Chemtrails era, I think she could do it again 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If we got trailer park era inspo on the album, I don't know if I'd recover :crying: Probably not happening but I'm manifesting regardless. Lizzy popped her head in briefly during the Chemtrails era, I think she could do it again 

I mean, she said she wanted to tell her story. I don’t think she did it in BB. Maybe this album is all about her highschool and trailer park years. 

Just now, Marilyn Mansfield said:

I mean, she said she wanted to tell her story. I don’t think she did it in BB. Maybe this album is all about her highschool and trailer park years. 

us guys are just starving and making up with anything we see.. it's just a post let's not get that deep 

omg that instagram post!!!! i feel like she’s shooting a new music vid in a trailer park to talk abt her ~lizzy grant era~

im manifesting a monologue video ride type of shit but w her talking about how was her life when she was living in the trailer 

sparkle jump rope queen is alive and breathing

7 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Lol wtf are you all reading into this pic? Nothing about it indicates anything but her having a father/daughter day with Rob. Y'all are really desperate rn

why are you all so angry for no reason? you need to chill guys if you don’t have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself damn

if you disagree you can still say it politely 

53 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

why are you all so angry for no reason? you need to chill guys if you don’t have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself damn

if you disagree you can still say it politely 

What about my post was angry? 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

10 hours ago, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

I just heard one of the most awful mashups of the SS remix & I wanna be yours by Artic Monkeys. I'm choosing to take this as a sign that Alex Turner will be involved with LDR9:pray2:

That’s all I’ll ever need in life

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

10 hours ago, Marilyn Mansfield said:

I don’t think she needs to tell that specific chapter of her life again (BTD has a couple of songs about that period and she knows we have access to AKA and many unreleased from that era) and she sure hinted at the trauma / troubled relationship she had with her mother at that time A LOT on BB. 
Besides, she is now in her thirties : like many people at that age, I’m not sure she feels the urge to relive that part of her life that much. Sure, some memories come and go and old pictures remind us that time flew by, but to to dive back into that part of her past for a whole album? I’m not sure.