Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I hope you guys like country music but you won't be able to listen to it :hide:

Now that's even more mysterious cause I thought she was talking about the Nikki album but since she confirmed it's not coming out... maybe it was just a general comment cause there might be country playing on the radio (even though she was listening to Madison Beer just before that :thumb2:)

And no, LDR9 is not going to be country I bet my life :true:

i never understood why some of u thought she was doing country for the album, for me that story was just her playing around w her friend:eartha2:

2 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

We’ll find out :oic2:soon:oic2:

We’re less than 4 days away from October and he’s been saying ‘music soon’ since May, so I guess at least 5 months :awkney:

19 hours ago, syrup amour said:

The photo Lana and Chuck posted of Alana Champion. We know Chuck takes photos for Lana’s albums and Alana has been on photos to Lana’s album. I know I’m probably just delusional and overly hopeful, but what if it’s for LDR9? Maybe she just thought it was a pretty photo of a close friend, or maybe not? I would love that vibe. Almost like Ultraviolence but more angry and haunting.

I don't want to ruin the party or something but for me it looks like a photo from behind the scenes of the homemade music video for ''pawn shop blues'' that got released on chuck's instagram, it features alana which a long-term friend of her so its no surprise she can be involved with any, future or past project. But it could also mean that we'll have a release for pawn shop blues (and i'd love it to be able to hear on streaming platforms)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

23 hours ago, Map of LA said:

The duality of LDR stans. Wanting a recreation of her least pop record to date and a new Born to Die AT THE SAME TIME

I contradict myself? Very well then, I contain multitudes - or whatever the fuck! 

Whatever she releases, I will be buying and streaming dahhling