1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Worst case scenario's:

A) She works with nikki lane

B) She works with jack antonoff

C) She follows the 2 minute song trend

D) She goes country

E) She gives us less than 12 tracks

F) She collaborates with another artist

I can't think of anything worse right now but quote me if you can think of anything else 

C, E and F are my only fears (even though C is not realistic for Lana).

I don't care abour her Nikki music as long as the keep it separate (and she said recently that they won't release it anytime soon so yeah...

If she goes country it's probably not yeehaw and more classic so I don't mind and Jack... well we know she has some songs with him but he's not the main producer. I like to complain about jack but I actually enjoy their work together even though I always see more potential that what we get in the end :um2:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sunchase said:

Guys i know nothing is happening so far but i've thought of something.. When NFR got released on aug 30th 2019, Don't call me angel was also relased 2 weeks later and i remember how lana got millions of likes due to the fact that she collaborated with big names such as Ariana and Miley who both have big fandoms. and NFR got really praised (ofc i am not saying thats the only reason) but that song gave lana many followers and new fans.. so what if there's actually a Lana and Taylor collaboration on the Midnights album and Lana (ofc not lana but interscope and ben) want lana to release a single during that time so it gets praised again and she gains more popularity? again nothing is for sure and all of this could be bulshit but just a little thought for the day - i know lana seems to not give a fuck about it tho

If she's on Taylor's album and she has a single coming they would definitely try to capitalize on that so it makes a lot of sense... :oic3:

It would be really great exposure for Lana so it would be stupid not to release anything after that boost.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

i really hope we get a return to the car on the album cover for LDR9/x, i miss it to be honest. it was kinda becoming a unique thing :( then she changed it. 

We've had cars, boats and even a tractor... I need a rocket this time :hide:

Or that iconic lizzy motorcycle picture 

giphy.gif

I wish she would post videos of her in the studio like she did during the LFL era I wonder if she still films vids like that :um2: like mother really gave us two versions of a whole unreleased song and vocal takes of others its so interesting watching her do her job lmao :toofunny:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

October is the month :blanche4:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We've had cars, boats and even a tractor... I need a rocket this time :hide:

Or that iconic lizzy motorcycle picture 

I'm so mad the tractor wasn’t the og cover for Banisters it’s one of my favorite Lana covers ever 

"Don’t forget me"

9 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Worst case scenario's:

A) She works with nikki lane

B) She works with jack antonoff

C) She follows the 2 minute song trend

D) She goes country

E) She gives us less than 12 tracks

F) She collaborates with another artist

I can't think of anything worse right now but quote me if you can think of anything else 

G) Unreleased Youtube Rips 

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Can she announce anything already? I don't care if I have to wait a month for it but I need a date to look forward to :icant:

Right! Stop this nonsense, Elizabeth. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

i wonder how much of a vanity project the album'll be. or maybe it'll be like a music docu-series of an album. 

the summing up of album cycles, the fresh new sound of the snippet, even the design contest for new merch. 

the snippet sounds like a february atmopshere release. 

it usually rains during feb in california umbrella

single in november, announcement mid oct. pre release week first week of feb/ late jan. release around 3rd week of feb/ feb 21st/22nd/ 24th jGNcmAp.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I want this album to be giving Don't Stop, I Want You To Play With Me, Queen Of Hearts and Sugary Sweet. 

or OG Lust For Life concept

I will only take one or the other :true:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~