Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

lol, they turned it down but said something about columbia records,, i was confused

sorry what i thought we was jokin whats this now:stareney:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

sorry what i thought we was jokin whats this now:stareney:

i dont think i can say much else as they seemed apprehensive and they didnt give much more apart from 1 or 2 things

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

13 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

i dont think i can say much else as they seemed apprehensive and they didnt give much more apart from 1 or 2 things

should i move for the second time today :sadcore4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 10/10/2022 at 5:32 PM, VioletBunny said:

BOZ just tweeted “the world is not ready for the masterpiece of an album that I just heard...”

then said the album he was referencing had already been mentioned in the replies. 

at the time, the only albums were midnights, ldr9 and dirt femme. Now I think he’s already heard dirt femme and tweeted about it so it’s not that.. he usually hears albums before they’re near release so I don’t think it’s midnights…. Ldr9? Oprah!!

edit: he also liked a reply about Lana and a gif about Lana, but no other replies.

BOZ just tweeted again “I might hate on Antonoff, but when he does something right it's fucking incredible...” 

I’m moving!!!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

10 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

BOZ just tweeted again “I might hate on Antonoff, but when he does something right it's fucking incredible...” 

I’m moving!!!

I am definitely moving as well :lange:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

but antonoff worked on midnights as well + its release is imminent (10 days). boz usually tweets about albums that are soon to be released. it hurts to say it but ldr9 is not yet on the horizon..

The sad part is, even if he is talking about Lana it doesn’t matter at all other than the albums complete😭 like we still got to wait forever and she’ll probably change it up anyway..

Just now, hippo said:

but antonoff worked on midnights as well + its release is imminent (10 days). boz usually tweets about albums that are soon to be released. it hurts to say it but ldr9 is not yet on the horizon..

I don’t think he’s ever spoken about tays unreleased before. Like ever. So I don’t think he gets to intercept her stuff? 

Just now, hippo said:

still exciting for Snow On The Beach :runs:

he also just replied on ATRL to Taylor saying Lana is one of the best living artists with "she spilled" and considering he hasn't been the biggest LDR fan recently im moving :hype: LDRX her When The Pawn... meets KICK iii moment :oprah:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I don’t think he’s ever spoken about tays unreleased before. Like ever. So I don’t think he gets to intercept her stuff? 

good point! so it might be lana after all

i lowkey think that midnights might be taylors first album to leak/be intercepted just because of that lana collab. lanas all-my-stuff-gets-leaked-energy trumps tays security measures lol

The jack comment has to be Lana related since he just heard a masterpiece of an album the other day and now he’s praising Lana again :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, hippo said:

so… i think he‘s talking about midnights sadly

but he also said he would talk it after a few months so this actually exclude midnights? plus he mentioned Jack, so what he said is most likely related to lana, I think.

Boz said he wasn't going to talk about Taylor's album so unless he changed his mind I think this might be about Lana too...

It also makes sense considering it's the 3rd tweet in a row praising something and we know Jack is at least in some LDR9 songs 

giphy.gif