insane but not really

lanaboards.com culture

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

insane but not really

lanaboards.com culture

imagine if we changed. it'd be a loss for the culture 

2 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The pre pre release is long cause the actual pre release is going to be really short... I just know she's going to announce single + preorder soon after the Taylor song :true:

The album is coming in February :creepna:

wait album coming in february but you think she's gonna make it a short pre-release? what's your definition of "short" bc that's like 4 months out :really:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, hippo said:

so why are we thinking the album might have a collab? :sideeye: is there new tea i am not aware of? :sideeye:

It’s only speculation from a note /PDF that was posted on that site. Someone here wrote down what was written. Apparently, a few lucky got to hear the album but in lq (a phone recording). The album is not country (duh) and there is a surprise collab that will please people. 
I’be been so disappointed by all of those « insiders shit » that I don’t believe anyone anymore :smokes3:

tbh i kinda believe the tea we‘ve gotten. maybe the collab is gonna be taylor again?  the videophone/telephone moment of sadpop :rock:

I’d like to think BOZ is talking about Lana….it must be good if he’s this blown away by it. It’s also possible Lana is releasing a single soon and album in December to capitalise on the Taylor song…as Taylor fans will be checking Lana out more.    

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The pre pre release is long cause the actual pre release is going to be really short... I just know she's going to announce single + preorder soon after the Taylor song :true:

The album is coming in February :creepna:

she’s gonna do a post about snow on the beach the day it is released and thank people for tuning in, and then she will announce her upcoming album I know it I saw it :usrs: