Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Time to put our clown makeup again :flop:

That account posted about new music soon…

4 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Right but somebody involved with that shoot spilled the tea on this website way before that fake account posted that

They don't know anything we don't

The way you just said Do Not Clown :wowcry:

I feel like Lana casually talking about the album and Ben saying “new music in the works” is a lot different then Ben saying “new music incoming” like yes, it’s not new info that she’s working on new music, but it’s new info that it’s incoming

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

The way you just said Do Not Clown :wowcry:

Wait wait hold up .... You just figured out what DNC really means omg..no clownery in this era:trisha:

Spoiler

Jk we are clowns and always will be clowns :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

So maybe the fake insiders saying June guessed it right? :gasp:

We need a timeline of every time Ben said "soon" and how soon it really was.

I feel like he wouldn't say that without already having a release date locked so I'm thinking late June - July :brows:

giphy.gif

glad new music is coming!! also, this might be an unpopular opinion, and i know she deserves to have full creative control, but after two "uncommercial" albums, i think interscope should push her to do something a little more different and perhaps commercial, if they aren't doing it right now. kate bush literally gave us her magnum opus while having pressure from her label, and i think lana is just doing what she wants, which is great, but i don't think she has enough pressure and edge to reinvent herself and come up with something new

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I feel like he wouldn't say that without already having a release date locked so I'm thinking late June - July :brows:

I hope incoming is not the new soon. Soon in combination with sth Lana related always turned out to be trumatic:bebe:  

June - July would be perfect though:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

he said soon on July 4th when she Instagram posted the BB album cover. 

but he also said the Chemtrails video was coming soon in September, and it was 4 months away 

so usually soon is 2-4 months 

but he didn’t say soon he said incoming :oic:

edit: he also said new music was coming soon when she posted the TJF snippet I’m august and we got LMLYLAW two months later 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

he said soon on July 4th when she Instagram posted the BB album cover. 

but he also said the Chemtrails video was coming soon in September, and it was 4 months away 

so usually soon is 2-4 months 

but he didn’t say soon he said incoming :oic:

Hmm I feel "incoming" would be closer than "soon" but maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part... :hide:

But the rocket emoji could mean it's taking off so it's imminent :brows:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Hmm I feel "incoming" would be closer than "soon" but maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part... :hide:

But the rocket emoji could mean it's launching off so it's imminent :brows:

i really think it is sooner than we think because there’s no reason he needed to say that when he just said last month there was new music in the works. :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

@Honeyyoung BB and COCC sold quite well in physicals though.

yes but you know what i mean, both of them flew under the radar compared to the rest of her discography. and it's not even about sales but about idk level of iconicness?

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

yes but you know what i mean, both of them flew under the radar compared to the rest of her discography. and it's not even about sales but about idk level of iconicness?

:brows: we need 3 or 4 Dealers on this new record. Smash hit

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

She needs a summer bop..surfy. 

Peach fuzz maybe??:blush3:

What if he reposted that selfie when they decided that "Peach fuzz" would be the lead single :creepna: and now the date is getting closer so he mentioned new music again :hype:

giphy.gif

the rocket is giving me 

in the cock, in the cock, in the cockpit i'm ur pilot

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Right but somebody involved with that shoot spilled the tea on this website way before that fake account posted that

They don't know anything we don't

It’s true we learned way before they posted about the it… but when they did, two days later, we had the cover… What if it’s the case this time again, that a single is coming in the next weeks? (They also posted about a collab that was in the works but could be scrapped…) I’m not saying we have to trust that account 💯,

but I keep in my mind it’s a possibility. 

I would guess BB got finished last July around the time she posted the waiting in her insta story . So basically she could work on LDR9 since then,  in October she said she has a few songs she loves & in December she apparently said the new album is gonna be better then BB. In March Rob was in the studio & Drew was charting in the studio in April ( at least that's when she posted it ). Maybe the album got a proper direction at that time & is coming together quickly now  , she was also with Jack in the studio in April. I don't think we know when she got interviewed exactly by the W magazine  but it seemed like she has some solid concept of the album at that time , I hope you know what I mean. Actually all I wanted to say is that June - July could be realistic for a single,  thanks for coming to my delulu talk :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

the rocket is giving me 

in the cock, in the cock, in the cockpit i'm ur pilot

She‘s been in cars and on a boat on her album covers, but never in a rocket. So I guess this is true and she‘s going to re-use some lfl demos :smile4: