Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, flamingpie said:

as far as i remember they said something like it's uv + honeymoon but darker? sounds too good to be true tbh :icant:

I feel like “insiders” say that every album cycle to get us hyped

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

6 minutes ago, flamingpie said:

as far as i remember they said something like it's uv + honeymoon but darker? sounds too good to be true tbh :icant:

my dark city lead single omggg oprah 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

11 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Lizzy Fucking Grant

That would be Iconic tbh 

11 hours ago, Vertimus said:

How about Chaotic Fucking Lipster? 

No offense intended. You know you’re one of my favorites, with your dry and laconic sense of humor. 

lol you know me :hooker:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, gasstationkween said:

What did they say about the sound 

1 hour ago, flamingpie said:

Edit: I went back to their posts and will summarize it here:

strings, orchestral, cinematic (a bit like HM); lazy, hazy, dreamy but also menacing (strong psychedelic vibes) if we loved Buddy’s Rendezvous, we’d love the direction of this album. Think Northern California illegal pot farmers / communes with cultish vibes.
More cohesive direction / vision than COCC and BB. 
lyric tease: psychedelic trip, half moon bay, for Jim I’ll stay

33 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

strings, orchestral, cinematic (a bit like HM); lazy, hazy, dreamy but also menacing (strong psychedelic vibes) if we loved Buddy’s Rendezvous, we’d love the direction of this album. Think Northern California illegal pot farmers. 

I’ll believe it when I see it. I can’t stand another disappointment. Remember when we were promised a surf rock anthem for Beautiful? :stareney2:

IMG-7960.jpg

yall i had a lana related dream omg 😭 she came to my house and i asked her please tell me the album name but just for me and she said something like “My Back Didn’t Hurt Until The Fire Fired” i wish i could remember it more vividly but however it was so cute meeting her in my dreams omg :silly:

and also for giving me Margaret

21 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. I can’t stand another disappointment. Remember when we were promised a surf rock anthem for Beautiful? :stareney2:

I totally agree with you: any insider, other than BoZ or Eclipse, I don’t believe 100%. So far, DragonWhore’s descriptions have been consistent (and more plausible than TheDollClub’s descriptions - EDM on a Lana track?!?) and the FJM collab gives them some credibility. If the description of the album is true, it’s everything I love about my 3 fave albums from her :oprah2:

the surf rock anthem of Beautiful was lustforlife’s, who just plain invented or got trolled by someone who made them believe it to be true. The funniest part might have been when they tried to defend that description though :omfg2:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

OMG I'd totally forgotten about this

25 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I totally agree with you: any insider, other than BoZ or Eclipse, I don’t believe 100%. So far, DragonWhore’s descriptions have been consistent (and more plausible than TheDollClub’s descriptions - EDM on a Lana track?!?) and the FJM collab gives them some credibility. If the description of the album is true, it’s everything I love about my 3 fave albums from her :oprah2:

the surf rock anthem of Beautiful was lustforlife’s, who just plain invented or got trolled by someone who made them believe it to be true. The funniest part might have been when they tried to defend that description though :omfg2:

Who is Doll Club :coffee:

Yesterday feels like a fever dream... the chaos... the sudden teasing... the chaos again :hide:

By the way I think we discovered LMLYLAW coming cause we shazamed the leaked snippet and it got recognized (after countless tries the weeks before) and then we got the lana.lnk taking us to a blank spotify page :brows:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, FineChaiNa said:

Who is Doll Club :coffee:

exactly 

they were just a fake insider putting hype around a date that's already passed and they haven't been on LB since 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

strings, orchestral, cinematic (a bit like HM); lazy, hazy, dreamy but also menacing (strong psychedelic vibes) if we loved Buddy’s Rendezvous, we’d love the direction of this album. Think Northern California illegal pot farmers / communes with cultish vibes.

i wonder if it's like titanic rising

15 hours ago, baddisease said:

why do vinyls matter for the release of this album?

also I want LDR9 to be a remake of AKA.

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant (Lana's Version)?:dua:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 11/18/2022 at 7:58 PM, TrashMagiq said:

When Neil said "See you soon" to Lana he did NOT mean that they were gonna meet soon. Let me remind y'all of the Weyes Blood teaser he posted with the caption "See you in September". He didn't mean that he was gonna physically see us in September, but that something will be coming in September. This is just the way Neil talks. The visuals have been shot already and we will be seeing them soon! Get ready ladies LDRX is coming!

Now that All I Want For Christmas went to #1... - BuzzJack Music Forum

OH MY GOOOOOD, SO IT'S TIME TO GET MOVING?!!??!?!?!!!!1!!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611257e191a90af8b089b

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

in all seriousness and kinda related to this, a lot has changed over the last 2 years and people like bozo and I just don't want to mess around with her team any more. they are unhinged. there's a reason why we write album reviews (i reviewed so many upcoming albums last year and this year months in advance) but we don't fuck around with lana's releases and keep it quiet. so y'all need to chill cause it is coming :typewriter:

is ben barking at you:emma:

would it be okay if you could just tell us if it’s a good album and better than cotcc and bb if you’re allowed 

Just now, 111 said:

in all seriousness and kinda related to this, a lot has changed over the last 2 years and people like bozo and I just don't want to mess around with her team any more. they are unhinged. there's a reason why we write album reviews (i reviewed so many upcoming albums last year and this year months in advance) but we don't fuck around with lana's releases and keep it quiet. so y'all need to chill cause it is coming :typewriter:

So you can actually be nice and explain things properly :krylie: well done eclipse I like you a bit more now.

Now all I have in my mind is benny running around with a torch trying to stop insiders from talking :hide:

giphy.gif