Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Since it appears we’ve gotten confirmation that BoZ’s praises were likely talking about LDR9 and the acronyms he discussed with the other Twitter user were about her as well….

-The number of people that have heard LDR9 is growing, indicating a release may be sooner than we think. 

-The record will (in some capacity) be a departure from COCC and BB given BoZ’s heavy criticism and disinterest the two. I don’t know how LDR9 will be different (sonically, lyrically, thematically, etc.), but yeah. 

Where did he post the acronyms? 

How did he/we confirm he was praising LDR9?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, flamingpie said:

as far as i remember they said something like it's uv + honeymoon but darker? sounds too good to be true tbh :icant:

Don't make me cry, that's literally my dream.

I want to believe it's true :flop: but I think no one seriously expects this 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I’ve been thinking this album isn’t realistically coming until spring 2023 but these latest teases from boz and 111 are making me think it’s actually surprise dropping before the end of the year :crying:

well in mid October boz said he’d ‘probably have to wait a few months’ to talk about the ‘masterpiece’ album. So I think an announcement next month doesn’t seem that off the table. Especially with eclipse confirming it’s coming. 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Where did he post the acronyms? 

How did he/we confirm he was praising Jack/LDR9?

Twitter! We (mostly) confirmed it was about Lana via process of elimination. After making a few comments, BoZ said that someone already guessed who it was in his replies. 

We basically went through the artists mentioned prior to his second tweet and saw who were potential candidates based on their release schedules, whether BoZ would be surprised to enjoy the album (his words), etc. We seemed to have narrowed it down to Rihanna and Lana, and Rihanna recently suggested a new record isn’t coming anytime soon—much less in a few “months” (according to BoZ). This is also the time where BoZ’s criticism and indifference to Lana suddenly turned into praise on ATRL:monica:

We also just had Eclipse seem to indirectly confirm that BoZ is only teasing Lana via acronyms and nameless statements because of Lana’s team!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I’ve been thinking this album isn’t realistically coming until spring 2023 but these latest teases from boz and 111 are making me think it’s actually surprise dropping before the end of the year :crying:

I think we would all love this! So let's manifest but I'm still thinking March/April.

I'm just hoping for a short and smooth little rollout!

Very excited though, ready to see/hear what's all the insiders' teases have been about.

On another note, as said prev on thread will most likely be different sound than COCC/BB with BOZ hyping it up. I'm just so curious! I'm sure I will love it. 

Lana really just cannot make a bad album, to me that is... like she really is incapable. No matter what she puts out I connect with it and eat it right up.

Hoping we get single by end of year, fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

It takes about 5 months now ever since covid. First covid slowed down production, and then one of the main vinyl plants burnt down. It used to be 3 months/90 days but now it’s longer. Especially for an artist like Lana who always has multiple variants. 

Is there a source for this information? I know Taylor’s took 5 months because of BOZ. He said her album was sent to the plants in May (album came out in October). Again her is a special case because they had to produce a lot, hence the 5 months lead before release.

39 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

he already basically confirmed it was. 

now he’s going to get another C&D because twitter tolls are going to run with this 

Can’t we make this thread locked to outsiders?

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Is there a source for this information? I know Taylor’s took 5 months because of BOZ. He said her album was sent to the plants in May (album came out in October).

lana herself said in November of ‘20 there is a delay in vinyl plants and that’s why Chemtrails couldn’t come out until March. Plus look at every single artist releasing. They’re announcing their albums 4/5 months out in advance :awkney:

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Can’t we make this thread locked to outsiders?

well this is a public forum, so no :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

The vinyl thing is complicated cause there's also no exact time... from all I've read is like from 3 to 6+ months probably depending on the number of physicals and the plant each label works with ( + the priority the label has for that particular artist). 

Covid and the demand going up didn't help (or the fires) but I think we'll start seeing shorter delays in some months now that the industry is catching up

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

didn’t cassette girl’s grandparents work at a vinyl plant let’s ask her

her grandparents actually got fired because of the leak, so they probably don't know anything now :eartha2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Wild dream I had last night,  that the track list leaked and it had Serial Killer featuring Doja Cat.  It’s insane how many Lana dreams I have…clearly I need more hobbies and interests lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I really hope “see you soon” is a “see you in September” situation where the work is already complete:krylie:

With that in mind, does Weyes Blood have any more visuals to release? I’m mostly anxious to see if the Neil’s flower post is related to Lana at all:excited:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Eclipse: I got a C&D and boz and I don’t talk about Lana 

lanaboards: eclipse give us a hint!!

I love this place :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"