Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Nikkiofthelane said:

Wait im confused i thought @111was boz?

Anyway im on the side of the insider that gives some real tea but doesn't spoil the entire project :true:

111 is eclipse 

boz is blackoutzone

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

why isn’t there an AI bot to figure out acronyms omg it can’t be that hard to make one

Song lyrics aren't always grammatically correct, so it would be difficult to code all of the possible variations of words, slang, phrases that don't necessarily make sense, etc. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

why isn’t there an AI bot to figure out acronyms omg it can’t be that hard to make one

Someone made a spreadsheet with different combinations but sinces there's like 100+ words starting with each letter it seems hard :bebe:

I think we already guessed at least some words

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

just caught up on the last few pages or so, im going full delulu and saying we're deff getting and album announcement by the end of this year. we have to be. :trisha:

I’m in the “not until February/March” boat, personally, but our two most reliable insiders dropping hints (and Neil’s comment last night) have me thinking it might actually be this year 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Eclipse: I got a C&D and boz and I don’t talk about Lana 

lanaboards: eclipse give us a hint!!

I love this place :thumb2:

I wonder what limitations they have... like they definitely can't leak titles or dates but for example boz acknowledged the FJM collab and called it fantastic so I guess they can still say really vague things (while basically confirming they listened to it tho...)

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Someone made a spreadsheet with different combinations but sinces there's like 100+ words starting with each letter it seems hard :bebe:

I think we already guessed at least some words

what do we have so far lemme get my excel open!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder what limitations they have... like they definitely can't leak titles or dates but for example boz acknowledged the FJM collab and called it fantastic so I guess they can still say really vague things (while basically confirming they listened to it tho...)

I also wonder, it is interesting and fun to think about. Like what would be too far for her team for them to go. Maybe he confirmed since was released technically by FJM himself. Either way Lana's team C&D'ng them def makes the silence and secrecy make more sense. That def puts the little clues/hints and indirect spills in perspective more so. With everyone talking including her direct collaborators we are definitely close to it being dropped. Again would love this year but I'm really not expecting anything till next year, I can def see semi announcement/confirmation and promo single this year though. Something like hey guys new album out early next year and he's a little promo single. I can even see the album title not being revealed lol. We will see though. 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I feel like boz acknowledging the FJM song was about as far as he’s willing to go. He talked about the album in October but until today we had absolutely no confirmation it was Lana. Eclipse is super active but still not really revealing anything (while revealing a lot) I think plans like rollout/sound of album/visuals are off topic.

either way, today was such an awesome day for info and I’m glad some light has been shed. I’m not going to lie and say I don’t want more (like if the single is coming this year or not) but I’ll take what we can get!

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

Something like hey guys new album out early next year and he's a little promo single. I can even see the album title not being revealed lol. We will see though. 

Yeah that's definitely what I think will happen too. I don't see her revealing everything until the release is closer but I do think we could be getting one of the songs this year without much promo. Maybe a cute little video like the LMLYLAW and that's it (even though I'd love if we got a lot of MV even if they are not Chemtrails level... something like the UV era videos would be a nice middle point between huge budget and homemade :brows:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’m in the “not until February/March” boat, personally, but our two most reliable insiders dropping hints (and Neil’s comment last night) have me thinking it might actually be this year 

it's all lining up TOO perfectly. album dropping TOMORROW!!!!!! :hype:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose