Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just checked my album timeline blogpost (which unfortunately is missing some rumor stuff because I've been too busy to keep up with things), and I had completely forgotten that Lana mentioned this album last year, as soon as BB got out. It'll be 2023 soon. Technically, we've waited only a year, but looking at the years' numbers, it feels like it's almost been three years. :bebe:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

25 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

You missed the Jack “tuning 808s” thing:

FS40k0IVUAEFcGH.jpg

And official LDR9 lyrics from W Magazine interview:

“When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two.”

“Our one magic moment” I know I’m a jack hater but that comment is so concerning :thumb2:

but boz said he might hate on jack but when he does something good, he’s good. So I have confidence their song(s) will be good 

"Don’t forget me"

Now that we know that the acronyms are surely about Lana, it’s exciting to think that after a couple of weeks of saying the album was a masterpiece, BoZ still loves at least one song out of the lot (like it’s easy to get excited when an album is released, but will it stand the test of time?)

Oh another thought, a bit far-fetched but still… he called the Weyes album AOTY… and then there were the acronyms… could Lana’s album be a bit reminiscent of Weyes’s masterpiece? If so, this will be me on my first listen:

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488697zp4eb26foag2ak99

43 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We figure out the damn acronyms :hype:

:bebe:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Whenever I have something going on that is giving me a lot of anxiety something Lana related always happens. So something will definitely happen towards the end of December :crying5:

34 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Where are they?!

The confirmed one is GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

We also have TWBTKYN but that didn't come from BOZ himself but another user so we don't know... maybe since they seem to be friends (or at least they follow each other) they also heard the album and were posting their favorite one

giphy.gif

I’m sorry but GPSOTSOMFWHDSF looks like a nightmare, worse than hope’s full title. :bebe: That’s literally a keyboard smash, I find it hard to believe it’s a real title and not something an insider made up. :typewriter: But then again, it’s Lana we’re talking about so I guess a keyboard smash acronym isn’t out of the question. :nails:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I just checked my album timeline blogpost (which unfortunately is missing some rumor stuff because I've been too busy to keep up with things), and I had completely forgotten that Lana mentioned this album last year, as soon as BB got out. It'll be 2023 soon. Technically, we've waited only a year, but looking at the years' numbers, it feels like it's almost been three years. :bebe:

As per your album timeline blogpost, I completely forgot about this exchange too: "A fan (velvetropic on Twitter? Can't remember) tweets that Lana said the next album is going to be even better as a reply to the fan's compliments on Blue Banisters when they exchanged a few words at the event. December 4."

Its kinda crazy that this pretty much means that she had a lot of it done even by December 2021 :oprah:

Of course, I'm assuming some stuff changed from what the original tracklist/idea was but, according to what BOZ said (possibly calling it a masterpiece), she was right and the next album really is even better lol

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m sorry but GPSOTSOMFWHDSF looks like a nightmare, worse than hope’s full title. :bebe: That’s literally a keyboard smash, I find it hard to believe it’s a real title and not something an insider made up. :typewriter: But then again, it’s Lana we’re talking about so I guess a keyboard smash acronym isn’t out of the question. :nails:

I guess it will be like Hope, where the title could have been shortened (like just Hope or Hope Is A Dangerous Thing) but she decided to go with the whole line for some reason :hide: 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

As per your album timeline blogpost, I completely forgot about this exchange too: "A fan (velvetropic on Twitter? Can't remember) tweets that Lana said the next album is going to be even better as a reply to the fan's compliments on Blue Banisters when they exchanged a few words at the event. December 4."

Its kinda crazy that this pretty much means that she had a lot of it done even by December 2021 :oprah:

Of course, I'm assuming some stuff changed from what the original tracklist/idea was but, according to what BOZ said (possibly calling it a masterpiece), she was right and the next album really is even better lol

I mean... I guess it isn’t difficult for it to be better, several songs in BB were old. :creep: (don’t get me wrong, I really like the album!)

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

good popcorn sometimes only tastes sm-oky mostly from when heat dries sun-flowers

her agriculture era :oprah4:

It took me a good minute to get what nonsense you had written lol! It’s like I saiiiiddd, it’s just a keyboard mesh, it makes no sense! :wowcry:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png